Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #173: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

None AI Stalker would be terrifying.

But I have an idea to make it even worse.

First of, None AI Stalker should be allowed to invade only missions with MR14 and above players equiping rank 30 frames.

Second, AI Stalker should still be a thing for lower level and none 30 rank frames, farmin war and stuff u know.

Third, Conclave should have a monthly ladder with resets (it maybe does I`m not that familiar)

Whoever is on top of the ladder at the end of the month gets to be the stalker for a whole month the next month + some exclusive stuff awarded, 1000 boosters and what not.

A player cannot be stalker more than once for lets say a year.

If same player is again number 1 in conclave then 2nd best will get to be the stalker for the next month.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, EmptyDevil said:

DE needs to get rid of trolling aspects of this and make it a opt-in feature. As an opt-in feature, that means only the people that actually want to experience this type of feature can enjoy it.

If I knew this was the direction, I can get behind it.

Since it's not in the announcement post (which is reasonale), hopefully they'll expand on the concept a bit on stream.

I don't like the idea of a PvP injection into PvE even if it is just the stalker occasionally.

OPT-in option please. Otherwise every time the lights flicker I'll just abort mission. I don't play PvP in Warframe and would like very much to not be forced into it in PvE missions.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)DamonGaming256 said:

I wonder if we can also play as Shadow Stalker. but if not, I am still excited to play as Stalker none the less

3 hours ago, giantconch said:

I don't like the idea of a PvP injection into PvE even if it is just the stalker occasionally.

OPT-in option please. Otherwise every time the lights flicker I'll just abort mission. I don't play PvP in Warframe and would like very much to not be forced into it in PvE missions.

They never said they'd add this to the game.

Edited by LazerSkink

I'm hoping for game play added for all to use my friend I play Warframe with said you'd never add the Stalker for us to play and I'd love see him eat them words.

Rebecca And Megan I love you two Hotties and all the great things you bring to and do for us, Megan my favorite coloris red :wink::inlove:, I don't know what we'd 

do without the two of you.

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Aside from trolling other players what would really be the point behind Stalker Mode? Would we get any special rewards from it that we can bring back to our regular gameplay mode?

its not for trolling purpose, its ment for fun, also maybe its devs only

6 hours ago, DERealMegan said:

FfEz5pK.jpg

We can’t thank everyone enough for all the love and support we felt over the past weekend at TennoCon, and we’re excited to get back to bringing you amazing content like the Plains of Eidolon. 

BUT, first things first, Rebecca and Megan are back in their chairs and bringing you some sinister gameplay! TennoCon 2017 showed the very first playable in-game Stalker (congrats again to Hellspoodles) and we’re bringing him back out to play!

Both hosts will take turns possessing the Stalker and attempting to invade each other’s mission. Will you join their squads and defeat the Stalker? Be tuned in and it could be your lucky night! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, July 13th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

this is gunna be lit!!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥

Hooooooold up. Playable Stalker? What's this all about? It's not gonna be a thing open to everyone is it? Cause.. I'm not a fan of the PvP. It's not bad but it's not my taste, especially when I'm playing Warframe. If it is a thing, can we select NOT to be targeted by player-Stalker? I'd just REALLY rather not fight another player mid-mission.

Considering the trolling potential of this and your last preview of this involved nothing but trolling, I really am not excited to see you going forward with this concept. Focus on open areas with your efforts and accept the fact that Conclave is not popular rather than trying to make it popular through playing as the Stalker. This feels like Archwing all over again where instead of accepting that it isn't popular you just keep forcing it down our throats in order to make us like it whether we want to or not.