[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #173: Tonight at 7pm ET!

FfEz5pK.jpg

We can’t thank everyone enough for all the love and support we felt over the past weekend at TennoCon, and we’re excited to get back to bringing you amazing content like the Plains of Eidolon. 

BUT, first things first, Rebecca and Megan are back in their chairs and bringing you some sinister gameplay! TennoCon 2017 showed the very first playable in-game Stalker (congrats again to Hellspoodles) and we’re bringing him back out to play!

Both hosts will take turns possessing the Stalker and attempting to invade each other’s mission. Will you join their squads and defeat the Stalker? Be tuned in and it could be your lucky night! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, July 13th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

• Upvote 26

Woot stalker gameplay ?

is this gonna become a real thing ?

Edited by trunks013
  • Upvote 2

Can't wait.
See you guys later this evening! And good luck with the Plains of Eidolon. I believe in you guys to make it awesome!
:fist:

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
  • Upvote 1

Being the stalker to take down tenno on their mission seems fun. Seeing the Stalker bullet jumping all over the place while trying to kill you seems frustrating though. XD

I hope i can get in the mission with one of you! I watched it at TennoCon and would love to lay the smackdown on a non-AI stalker.

• Upvote 3

I'm aiming to watch this , it only needs some tweaks like not be able to damage mission objectives.

• Upvote 1

I got criticised for this idea!Now it happens not as i said but Very close enough!I would be satisfied also to play as stalker!It would be fun!P.S. I dont forget...So sweet...

Edited by LyZARC
  • Upvote 1

while im very excited for this, i hope DE is very careful with how they implement such a mode, IF its actually going to be implemented. I imagine that a pvp based invasion system like this might be very unattractive to some players. Looking forward to hearing more on this!

• Upvote 7

I trust you not to turn this little thing into a regular game feature.

Please do not disappoint me.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom
  • Upvote 13

Well, if there's any one thing that would outright make me stop playing Warframe, Stalker Mode available to players would be it.

• Upvote 10