Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7

[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7

Additions:

• Added a functional Arsenal in Captura via the pause menu. You can also access this menu Arsenal in the Simulacrum. 

Opticor Changes & Fixes:

• Opticor beam now has a radius (thicker more cylinder shaped beam) that will allow you to hit more enemies with a single beam.
  • Increased the Opticor AoE damage radius from 3 meters to 5 meters.
  • Critical Chance and Critical Damage Multiplier now apply to the AoE.
  • Reduced Ammo capacity to 200.
  • Fixed being unable to destroy Nullifier bubbles with the Opticor. 
  • Fixed being unable to kill enemies inside a Nullifier bubble or Eximus Snow Globe with the Opticor. This also fixes being unable to hit Lephantis or Sargas Ruk at times.

Changes:

• Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.
  • Optimized mission load times and reduced memory usage dramatically.
  • Made several small performance improvements for the remastered Earth tileset (more to come).
  • Updated the Frost Zastruga Helmet, Ersatz Loki Helmet, and Zener Volt Skin at each creator’s request. 

Riven Fixes:

• Fixed missing Riven for Broken War.
  • Fixed missing Riven for Dex Dakra .

Fixes

• Fixed some cases of network timeout on joining missions with low-end computers (especially when the drivers don't support a shader cache).
  • Fixed rare cases of invites not being received when in a Relay. 
  • Fixed not being able to use the Codex Scanner to scan Ayatan Statues and other pickups.
  • Fixed Vay Hek not spawning 3 times before his final battle and not entering his Terra Frame Phase when playing his boss fight.
  • Fixed the water not draining for Clients after defeating Vay Hek on his Earth boss fight.
  • Fixed items earned in mission not saving after dying as the Operator in the last stage of the Chains of Harrow quest.
  • Fixed not being able to deploy Extractors on Earth.
  • Fixed the Nukor creating a ton of FX if it kills something while it's been paused by Harrow's Condemn ability.
  • Fixed being able to invite players to Iron Wake before they have progressed in Chains of Harrow.
  • Fixed an issue that made you use the Melee charge animation instead of a normal attack animation when quickly pressing Melee after a slide attack in Dual-Wield mode.
  • Fixed casting and deactivating Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Wukong’s Primal Fury, or Valkyr’s Hysteria while in Dual-Wield mode resulting in the UI stating the name of your Pistol and ability used.
  • Fixed the Palatine Hammer Skin not applying correctly to the Sibear.
  • Fixed some clipping issues with the TennoCon 2017 Syandana.
  • Fixed incorrect projectile sounds with the Zarr and Knell. 
  • Fixed no results displaying after Transmuting in the Relay.
  • Fixed Ratals being unable to correctly roll down slopes.
  • Fixed being unable to spawn Eximus units in the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed some cases of NPCs falling through the floor after entering cover.
  • Fixed Vor’s Prize tutorial hints clipping through the environment. 
  • Fixed descriptions for Ammo Restores to display the correct values.
  • Fixed the minimap appearing displaced in the Relay if your HUD scale is over 100.
  • Fixed the Sands of Inaros quest description having the wrong tomb location text. 
  • Fixed the ‘Offline Mod Bench’ appearing as a placeholder text.
  • Fixed placeholder text appearing when attempting to select the ‘Filter’ button in Chat.
  • Fixed Mag’s Magnetized Discharge Augment not triggering when using the "use selected ability" key.
  • Fixed being able to spawn inside of a wall in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
  • Fixed an invisible Corpus doorframe in the Shipyard tileset. 
  • Fixed enemies not playing their injury animation sometimes. 
  • Fixed a script error when entering Iron Wake.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Sandstorm.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Psychic Bolts.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Valkyr’s Rip Line.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Artemis Bow.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Renewal.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Shock.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Charge.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Scarab Swarm.
  • Fixed a script error when throwing the Ferrox.

Conclave Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Devour in Conclave.
  • Fixed Octavia’s Amp ability applying buffs to players on the opposite team in Conclave.
  • Fixed having the same Primary weapon equipped for both Cooperative and Conclave resulting in a visual error on Conclave weapon Mods.

Woop Woop

Few fixes still missing
oneshot kavats in kuva missions ( happens there ALLOT )
2 Octavia instruments not showing up in market but do show up in instrument selection screen
and few more in posts below

Edited by Inkogni
#clem

Thanks! But fix something else please:

Pets. After returning from operator to warframe they still have some shields and 0 hp, i.e. dead without a message that they hit 0 hp.

And here are some othere bugs:

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Red text:

Spoiler

q301fwa.png

Edited by Noktin
red text

No JV / raid fixes? 

I dont know about you, but this is not how I want to run JV everyday. 

S3IarD5.jpg

The cloths don't scale down with the other models. Making it impossible to see anything... 

Edited by Stoner74