Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, 0hellprime0 said:

Umm... there was drop for harrow last mission??? I DIDNT GET ANYTHING THERE

it was a Free melee riven if you BOUGHT harrow with Platinum before doing the quest (if thats what your talking about as the end reward)

Edited by ShadowStalker

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Opticor Changes & Fixes:

• Opticor beam now has a radius (thicker more cylinder shaped beam) that will allow you to hit more enemies with a single beam.
  • Increased the Opticor AoE damage radius from 3 meters to 5 meters.
  • Critical Chance and Critical Damage Multiplier now apply to the AoE.
  • Reduced Ammo capacity to 200.
  • Fixed being unable to destroy Nullifier bubbles with the Opticor. 
  • Fixed being unable to kill enemies inside a Nullifier bubble or Eximus Snow Globe with the Opticor. This also fixes being unable to hit Lephantis or Sargas Ruk at times.

Seems I spoke too soon. Now I've had a chance to actually test the weapon and I've noticed no real change from how it was before this hotfix. The AoE is still doing ~2% of my full damage most of the time, it hardly ever crits or procs, multishot definitely has no effect whatsoever on the AoE.

Something then occured to me and some testing seems to confirm it: all crit chance, crit damage and multishot mods (including rivens) have no effect at all on the AoE. Damage, elemental and I believe also status mods work as expected (AoE damage at base seems to be around 35% of the full damage).

Also, I believe the innate punchthrough prevents the AoE from working in many situations. I did the alert on Uranus and shooting the ground next to enemies on the many walkways there did not produce any AoE. Oddly, shooting at enemies standing in shallow water also did not.

OH COME ON!

NO DARK SPLIT SWORD RIVEN FIX????

How long does it take for DE to fix a minor glitch? I guess a month or even longer.

But thanks for such awesome bug fix such as 

• Fixed rare cases of invites not being received when in a Relay. 

Just kidding, that is a sarcasm.

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Opticor Changes & Fixes:

• Opticor beam now has a radius (thicker more cylinder shaped beam) that will allow you to hit more enemies with a single beam.
  • Critical Chance and Critical Damage Multiplier now apply to the AoE.

Errr... are you sure you actually added that in the game? becouse the aoe still doesn't crit most of the time (and with an opticor modded for 85% crit chance it should)  and the beam doesn't really feel much thicker

The opticor got fixed now, lets hope that a thicker beam doesn't bring about a bug where the aoe goes back to being nigh useless even though it got a range increase. -.-; good job btw with the hotfixes

1 minute ago, bl4ckhunter said:

Errr... are you sure you actually added that in the game? becouse the aoe still doesn't crit most of the time (and with an opticor modded for 85% crit chance it should)  and the beam doesn't really feel much thicker

See my post just above. The AoE isn't being affected by crit mods, nor multishot mods. Hopefully this is something they can fix easily.

5 minutes ago, Mudfam said:

See my post just above. The AoE isn't being affected by crit mods, nor multishot mods. Hopefully this is something they can fix easily.

the beam doesn't seem that thicker specially to the poit where you can kill two side by side enemies either- 

Edited by bl4ckhunter

7 minutes ago, bl4ckhunter said:

the beam doesn't seem that thicker specially to the poit where you can kill two side by side enemies either- 

I think I noticed some near misses registering while testing the AoE, but it's not very thick.

Honestly I don't really care, I just want the Opticor to be AoE cannon it always was before update 21. The AoE damage is truly beyond pathetic now, it won't kill anything at any level even with every maxed damage mod and a good riven. Goodbye laser cannon, hello ultra slow and clunky laser sniper...

I really hope it's just bugs, and that DE doesn't think that they can trick us into thinking they didn't stealth nerf the Opticor to complete trash levels. We're not that stupid...

25 minutes ago, Mudfam said:

Seems I spoke too soon. Now I've had a chance to actually test the weapon and I've noticed no real change from how it was before this hotfix. The AoE is still doing ~2% of my full damage most of the time, it hardly ever crits or procs, multishot definitely has no effect whatsoever on the AoE.

Something then occured to me and some testing seems to confirm it: all crit chance, crit damage and multishot mods (including rivens) have no effect at all on the AoE. Damage, elemental and I believe also status mods work as expected (AoE damage at base seems to be around 35% of the full damage).

Also, I believe the innate punchthrough prevents the AoE from working in many situations. I did the alert on Uranus and shooting the ground next to enemies on the many walkways there did not produce any AoE. Oddly, shooting at enemies standing in shallow water also did not.

I can confirm all this, those mods does not work on the AoE.

And yes certain tilesets are not very opticor friendly either, the Aoe just doesn't work at all.

Pls fix this!

4 minutes ago, Mudfam said:

I really hope it's just bugs, and that DE doesn't think that they can trick us into thinking they didn't stealth nerf the Opticor to complete trash levels. We're not that stupid...

Nah, if they put it in the patch notes it will happen.

2 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

• Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.

Thank you so much for looking at this fast. The amount of missed communication made this one of the most annoying recent bugs.

The tennocon syandana NEEDS to sit higher on many frame's backs. In this hotfix, it was moved lower on Octavia and Banshee's back. Now the cloth bends very awkwardly over the back of her skirt. It used to be that I could use the mirage noble stance and the tail would just drape down her back. Now it bends at a 90 degree angle at the start of her skirt. I don't know if it was changed drastically for many other frames, but it certainly isn't placed well on most of them. Feels like a lot of money to spend on a syandana just for it to be implemented so poorly.

Edited by Lust
Added more examples