Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7

[DE]Megan

Will you fix the broken hand when holding opticor? also i think it's better if opticor doesn't need to reload, like how bow works.

Anyhoo, thanks for the update.. being in love with the opticor after so many buff lately..

1 hour ago, Mudfam said:

Seems I spoke too soon. Now I've had a chance to actually test the weapon and I've noticed no real change from how it was before this hotfix. The AoE is still doing ~2% of my full damage most of the time, it hardly ever crits or procs, multishot definitely has no effect whatsoever on the AoE.

Something then occured to me and some testing seems to confirm it: all crit chance, crit damage and multishot mods (including rivens) have no effect at all on the AoE. Damage, elemental and I believe also status mods work as expected (AoE damage at base seems to be around 35% of the full damage).

Also, I believe the innate punchthrough prevents the AoE from working in many situations. I did the alert on Uranus and shooting the ground next to enemies on the many walkways there did not produce any AoE. Oddly, shooting at enemies standing in shallow water also did not.

The low damage has always been because it deals 400 magnetic damage and has terrible fall-off. It's nowhere near as effective as just shooting dudes. Crits don't seem to work still, I'll say that, but the AoE at least on my end still works on multiple surfaces and when I'm hitting enemies.

Edited by mac10smg-ToaOfGreen

3 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Opticor Changes & Fixes:

• Opticor beam now has a radius (thicker more cylinder shaped beam) that will allow you to hit more enemies with a single beam.
  • Increased the Opticor AoE damage radius from 3 meters to 5 meters.
  • Critical Chance and Critical Damage Multiplier now apply to the AoE.
  • Reduced Ammo capacity to 200.
  • Fixed being unable to destroy Nullifier bubbles with the Opticor. 
  • Fixed being unable to kill enemies inside a Nullifier bubble or Eximus Snow Globe with the Opticor. This also fixes being unable to hit Lephantis or Sargas Ruk at times.

Dq6V_f-maxage-0.gif

@Mudfam @bl4ckhunter I did that Uranus Catalyst alert with my potatoed 1 forma unranked Opticor, Had Serration at rank 13, Split Chamber, the regular reload speed and fire speed mods on it, and I killed some mobs in one hit, had two elite Drekar Elite Lancers standing side by side with 1m space inbetween them, shot there and killed them both with the single shot beam.

3 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

@Mudfam @bl4ckhunter I did that Uranus Catalyst alert with my potatoed 1 forma unranked Opticor, Had Serration at rank 13, Split Chamber, the regular reload speed and fire speed mods on it, and I killed some mobs in one hit, had two elite Drekar Elite Lancers standing side by side with 1m space inbetween them, shot there and killed them both with the single shot beam.

the problem with the uranus tileset wasn't the killing but the unreliable aoe dmg on certain points of the tileset itself, like standing in water or it just didn't work on ramps....

4 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

i tried it out on infested and it didn't work unless they where practically hugging each other, where you host or client? 

3 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Opticor beam now has a radius

Seriously though. Is it 10cm? 20cm? Can't see any radius when deliberately missing enemies.

Also explosion doesn't seem to trigger when shooting walls.