The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would be so great in PoE

Nyanilla

I think it would be so nice something like invasions like where we get out of cetus to go to the plains, grineers coming from everywhere trying to invade the town and we have to fight them to protect cetus.

Something like this that would happen sometimes would be so nice

I agree it would be very interesting, in reality it isnt that different from standard defense mission but it would feel more personal since there are people in town you interact with, its different from standard defense mission where you guard object or dude you just meet that seems to have some combat experiance(seeing he can wield secondary weapons).

but I would especially want to defend against infested, not only from hordes of their enemies but from spread of infestation itself, it would be really cool if we could spread of infestation in the plains, slowly replacing fauna and flora of the plains with infested variants. and our mission would be not only destroying enemies but also some kind of infestation nodes that are source of infestation in the area(something like creep tumors in starcraft that spread creep)