The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird pink thing on Ash?

Nuparu92

Question

13 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)horridhal said:

Why?  This is a perfectly acceptable substitute to avoid the cesspool that is Region chat.

The forums are already cluttered with "what is this thing on my neck!?" topics, a quick search would have done it too.

1 minute ago, Genoscythe said:

The forums are already cluttered with "what is this thing on my neck!?" topics, a quick search would have done it too.

Why does it matter?  It isn't hard to avoid such topics by simply, you know, not clicking them.  He asked his question in an appropriate manner in the appropriate place.  Nothing about what he did should be backseat modded by you, especially when he didn't do anything wrong.  

To the OP: Feel free to ask whatever questions you want on this board.  That's what it is here for.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

11 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

To the OP: Feel free to ask whatever questions you want on this board.  That's what it is here for.

+1

For OP: Some people need to feel "pro" by telling them how to act.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Why does it matter?  It isn't hard to avoid such topics by simply, you know, not clicking them.  He asked his question in an appropriate manner in the appropriate place.  Nothing about what he did should be backseat modded by you, especially when he didn't do anything wrong.  

4 minutes ago, Awazx said:

+1

For OP: Some people need to feel "pro" by telling them how to act.

I do not get the hate for telling people to use their brains first. Has nothing to do with being pro but common sense. But thanks for the bash for trying to help. I'll make sure to post nonsense about space-herpes or contacing a nigerian prince like they guys above, because only region is a cesspool, right?

Edited by Genoscythe

1 minute ago, Genoscythe said:

But thanks for the bash for trying to help

You weren't trying to help, you were trying to tell the TC to stop posting a question because you didn't think it needed to be posted.  Like I said, he can ask whatever he wants on this board.  That is its entire purpose.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

You weren't trying to help, you were trying to tell the TC to stop posting a question because you didn't think it needed to be posted.  Like I said, he can ask whatever he wants on this board.  That is its entire purpose.

I never said to stop posting, I said

28 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

Next time consider asking in region first

Which could possibly solve his problem in less time than posting on the forums (let's say it took him 3 minutes to make the screenshot, upload it, text and post it), guides of the lotus and other players could have given him the answer in a mere 10 seconds. Because I don't want OP to waste his precious lifetime when he could slay grineer.

Edited by Genoscythe