Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8 + 21.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8

Changes:

• The Stalker can no longer apply Nyx's passive to disarm enemies hit with Absorb due to being so powerful it crashed your game. Stalker pls.
  • Removed the Chat Relay Message of the Day (MoTD) when in Iron Wake.

Riven Fixes:

• Fixed missing Sheev and Dual Heat Sword Rivens.
  • Fixed Dark Split Sword Rivens having no effect when equipped.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Clients downed while using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Wukong’s Primal Fury, or Valkyr’s Hysteria would be unable to switch weapons when revived.
  • Fixed players suffering from low FPS resulting in slow casting times for Nidus’ Virulence.
  • Fixed low FPS affecting Mesa’s Peacemaker damage per second. 
  • Fixed a couple cases where abilities could become permanently blocked in Archwing.
  • Fixed Syandanas being huge for Clients joining in progress in Archwing.
  • Fixed elevators in the Grineer Sealab tileset not displaying context action correctly. 
  • Fixed fog problems on some systems running DirectX 10.
  • Fixed Chat not immediately switching to the Squad channel when in the loading screen.
  • Fixed the TennoCon 2017 Syandana bunching up when equipped on Mesa.
  • Fixed Operator not continuing to sprint after jumping if the player was and is still holding the sprint key before they jumped.

==================================

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8.1

Riven Fixes:

• Snipetron Rivens are now an option for Rifle Rivens! 

Fixes

• Fixed many weapons not being visible (bows in particular).
  • Fixed Kuva Braids randomly summoning Guardian Eximis. 
  • Fixed becoming permanently invisible if any invisible ability affecting you ends while you are aiming with a scanner.

Edited by DERealMegan
Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8.1
  • Like 1

RIGHT AS WE STARTED LOR?!?!

Why was were snipetron rivens removed from the pool?

Why did the fomorian turn into the death star? (not this patch, been like that for a few weeks I think)

gRf19j6.jpg

Edited by Pegasy

Thanks! Fix something else too please:

Pets. After returning from operator to warframe they still very rarely have some shields and 0 hp, i.e. dead without a message that they hit 0 hp, mostly for clients.

And here are some othere bugs:

• Bows are now invisible since 21.0.8. Fixed.
  • Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting. Fixed in this update!
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Edited by Noktin
Thanks a lot for "Fixed Operator not continuing to sprint after jumping if the player was and is still holding the sprint key before they jumped." I LOVE YOU.

2 minutes ago, DERealMegan said:

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Clients downed while using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Wukong’s Primal Fury, or Valkyr’s Hysteria would be unable to switch weapons when revived.

Exca fan here. Ty.

4 minutes ago, DERealMegan said:

Fixed players suffering from low FPS resulting in slow casting times for Nidus’ Virulence.

Thanks for this, I'm, as Nidus lover and guy who have a potato PC, have experienced this for a long time now. You just made Nidus playable again for me. Thank you :3 

4 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.

There is no reason to see "Kuva" more then nessecary... only need to see it when you are to re-roll Rivens.
- When you mark an riven it shows in top-left corner the amount of Kuva you have.

Or use the Resource in "Foundry"/Inventory to see your total kuva-amount if your desperate to know.