Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8 + 21.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

The hotfix says that dark split rivens are made equippable but they could actually be equipped already. The issue was that they had no effect when equipped. 

Any word on if that is what was fixed and if not when? 

Notes have been updated: Fixed Dark Split Sword Rivens having no effect when equipped.

After this update i noticed i couldnt see my other twin grakata anymore :(  Nor any of my other dual wield secondaries. Left hand gun has miraculously turned invisible!!!

v35ncpy.jpg

Edited by Madraz
Image proof!

Currently in sortie.

Noticed that Rempart can shoot, but Rempart's bullets + sound effects are gone. At 1st I thought I couldn't shoot the Rempart until I saw the damage numbers rolling lol.

Asked teammate to try. Same thing.

50 minutes ago, DERealMegan said:

Riven Fixes:

• Fixed Dark Split Sword Rivens having no effect when equipped.

WOOHOO!

I may have "lost" one of my Twin Kohmaks in the process. But all miracles require sacrifice. At least until the next hotfix.

1 hour ago, Noktin said:

Thanks! Fix something else too please:

Pets. After returning from operator to warframe they still very rarely have some shields and 0 hp, i.e. dead without a message that they hit 0 hp, mostly for clients.

And here are some othere bugs:

• Bows are now invisible since 21.0.8.
  • Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting. Fixed in this update!
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Not bows only, the least i know is that it also effects the MK1-Braton, so it might effect other weapons

Edited by canoztrk24

1 hour ago, Pegasy said:

RIGHT AS WE STARTED LOR?!?!

Why was were snipetron rivens removed from the pool?

Why did the fomorian turn into the death star? (not this patch, been like that for a few weeks I think)

gRf19j6.jpg

It's a new generation of fomorians. 

Star Wars x Warframe crossover confirmed ;)

JK

Please Fix Ash's 4th Skill. If you attack enemies with the 4th skill and your animation get's into an restricted area (Those Areas where you get teleported back) you will be normally teleported back but youre not able to move, shoot, use skills etc. you cant even use /unstuck. So that means you're completely stuck in that mission. 

Please fix.

Thanks.

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8.1 is live!

Riven Fixes:

• Snipetron Rivens are now an option for Rifle Rivens! 

Fixes

• Fixed many weapons not being visible (bows in particular).
  • Fixed Kuva Braids randomly summoning Guardian Eximis. 
  • Fixed becoming permanently invisible if any invisible ability affecting you ends while you are aiming with a scanner.

2 minutes ago, DERealMegan said:

Riven Fixes:

Fixes

• Fixed becoming permanently invisible if any invisible ability affecting you ends while you are aiming with a scanner.

Thanks!

Eh... Did you notice that DE is not [DE]. Are you a rebel Megan? You know what happens to rebels! Poor Danielle went through all that trouble ;w;

Spoiler

inb4report4executionatonce

BTW, do you guys have the Oberon Prime loincloth issues and the Harrow Emissive issue logged as bugs?

Edited by NightmareT12

3 minutes ago, DERealMegan said:

Riven Fixes:

Fixes

F*ck you are fast :heart: like Ninjas :community:

giphy.gif