Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8 + 21.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Myrkrvaldyr said:

Please return my mission progress, the items I earned, the exp, everything :/. I was in Hydron, you applied your hotfix, we wanted to get out, it said 'progress could not be saved', I lost everything I did in that mission.

Its the mistake exactly they told u to not do so.

When hotfix lands, Extract ONLY when the red text tells u to restart for proper progression save, doing so when it's not telling u to restart but already saying "... is deploying" is what cause the progress cant be saved, just stay in mission or extract on first red text next time

1 minute ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Its the mistake exactly they told u to not do so.

When hotfix lands, Extract ONLY when the red text tells u to restart for proper progression save, doing so when it's not telling u to restart but already saying "... is deploying" is what cause the progress cant be saved, just stay in mission or extract on first red text next time

No, we actually waited, we wanted to get out so the game could update, but the patch was already applied. We didn't get out during the application process.

1 hour ago, DERealMegan said:

Fixed becoming permanently invisible if any invisible ability affecting you ends while you are aiming with a scanner.

So this is what happened to me today. Thx for the fix. See you on Twitch. :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Saske said:

Notes have been updated: Fixed Dark Split Sword Rivens having no effect when equipped.

Thanks boo, so excited! Hyyyypppeeee 😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😘😘😘😎😎😎😱😱😱😱😌😌😌😙😙😙😙💣💣💣💣👍👍👍👌👌👌🙌🙌

1 hour ago, Noktin said:

Why should one perform more actions to check the resource? When kuva is directly related to mods *riven mods*. For those who say that "kuva" is spoilers, its amount can be hidden till one does not complete that quest. I don't usually remember how much of *resource* I have, so quickly entering "Mods" would allow to check amount and roll some mods if I have kuva to do that without selecting any riven mod, because again it takes auxilary actions.

The very reason it is not normaly shown is becuse just that.. "ITS DELUXE" its only used as of right now for RIVENS... Nothing else (perhaps some items you build) but not more, You do not need to see it 24/7. Its laziness speaking on your behalf always want to see it, How hard is it to click 2 things to get the Kuva Resource up? 

- Stop complain over its so hard or annying to check your resource.
- System is made this way for a reason, Get used to it or Quit...your choice but please dont complain - It is not broken or poorly made.

Is Tiitania broken for anyone else? Before 0.8 Her ult energy drain relied on Power Efficiency and now it seems it's a mix of Duration and Efficiency. I try to max Duration and it does nothing but I try to max Efficiency (reducing the Duration down to 40%) it increases the Energy per second to 8.5 even though it has a base of 5 energy per second. pls DE.... I spent too much time on this build....

Can we at least get the shields fixed for Harrow? I'm pretty sure Silve & Aegis Prime (or any Sword & Shield weapon/skin for that matter) shouldn't have the shield inverted like this. It's been like this since Harrow was first released.
252560082D9C6BC12E1691F7DC7AB77931027E7E

I really don't want to be a pest, but it really feels off seeing the shield like this on Harrow only, but having the shield looking normal on every other frame.

Still no reimplementation of the broader Opticor beams?

Sadness.  'Twas the only thing that made the gun playable half the time.  Back to the garbage bin, now prettier chunck of junk!

10 minutes ago, Neo_Ganryu said:

Can we at least get the shields fixed for Harrow? I'm pretty sure Silve & Aegis Prime (or any Sword & Shield weapon/skin for that matter) shouldn't have the shield inverted like this. It's been like this since Harrow was first released.
252560082D9C6BC12E1691F7DC7AB77931027E7E

I really don't want to be a pest, but it really feels off seeing the shield like this on Harrow only, but having the shield looking normal on every other frame.

Sword and shield placement needs to be fixed in general, but Harrow wearing them BACKWARDS is next level.

Also, as of this hotfix Trinity can get hands free casting of her abilities while aiming down sights of at least the primary weapon.

So, Opticor is still one of the best options for destroying turrets it would seem.  Damn...

Kind of wish those things weren't such bullet sponges from the backside.  From the front, sure, but the controls should be more wreck-able (TOTALLY IMO, not to be taken as more than that).

Meh.  Still love the beam cannon, for little good reason.

5 hours ago, Pegasy said:

RIGHT AS WE STARTED LOR?!?!

Why was were snipetron rivens removed from the pool?

Why did the fomorian turn into the death star? (not this patch, been like that for a few weeks I think)

gRf19j6.jpg

Fomorian has been like that since U21 release..

5 hours ago, Noktin said:

• Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.

Endo is a different thing than Kuva because Kuva is only available for players who completed the Second Dream so i guess thats why they hide it and its only visible through riven mods because you can only own a riven when you either completed the quest or maybe you can trade one before so why should they hide endo. I got your point that its kind of annoying to check the amount of kuva because you need to click on a riven but why should they hide endo too for no reason at all it would even be worse than before because you would need to click on a riven to check your kuva and you would need to click on a mod or sth else to check the endo

Archived