Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8 + 21.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed low FPS affecting Mesa’s Peacemaker damage per second. 

YOU FOR REALS? I have been waiting to see this ever since my baby got released! From the bottom of my potato-shaped heart i thank you!
(unless it isnt actually 'fixed' and in that case please fix)

As a player with terrible fps problems in almost every tileset, its great to hear that my fps wont effect my ability to make peace with the enemy.

8 hours ago, Pegasy said:

RIGHT AS WE STARTED LOR?!?!

Why was were snipetron rivens removed from the pool?

Why did the fomorian turn into the death star? (not this patch, been like that for a few weeks I think)

gRf19j6.jpg

Oh my god.

I hope they never fix it and leave it in as a easter egg

Wow, Dialogue problems in Second dream continue on +4 weeks now. Dialogue doesn't trigger at all or requires multiple restarts for partial triggering. Lot of posts about dialogues not triggering, especially not in Protect The Moon, while second dream's cinematic also has a bug.

Please work on some of the bugs in JV. while running it earlier, the main door where you push the spore in to clear the infested mass so that you can enter into Jordas is bugged. So it prevents you from entering or exiting through it, leaving you to take the sidepath in order to go back outside to collect the spore, and at times when a vaporizer falls below full and moderate performance shows, refilling the vaporizer and having them all filled still shows that the performance is at moderate, DE why you hate JV so much?

Edited by Cebian

14 hours ago, SevenSinsofHell said:

There is no reason to see "Kuva" more then nessecary... only need to see it when you are to re-roll Rivens.
- When you mark an riven it shows in top-left corner the amount of Kuva you have.

Or use the Resource in "Foundry"/Inventory to see your total kuva-amount if your desperate to know.

Allow me to disagree completely. Also, I wonder what could you possibly mean with "desperate to know". As if wanting to know how much kuva you have at a glance just by opening the mods menu was some kind of terrible crime... smh

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Fixes:

• Fixed Dark Split Sword Rivens having no effect when equipped.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, FINALLY my badass Split Sword Riven does something :D I got so lucky and rolled a +380% dmg +160% cold for it... it's gonna be a viral + radiation monster weapon

17 hours ago, BloodfireSouls said:

Still no fix for Cerata's status chance being bugged.  Chains of Harrow Patch notes indicates it should be 30%, its only 20%.

@[DE]Megan Please! It's literally 1 number and my cerata riven begs for it! Q.Q

Edited by Azlen