Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize Serious Mission Bug

Ive found that as of late, I greatly enjoy helping new players into warframe. I get the best experiences and meet the most people by looking for twitch streams of newer players, who I then help by explaining some simple mechanics, showing them the ropes if I can (I do have a ps4 account and Pc, so I am able to help a lot more people then I could previously), but I've noticed a pretty bad problem with one of the missions. What astounds me is also that it has such a high consistency of occurrence. 

On the mission where you must retrieve the nav segment to hunt vor and choose to save the colonists, people in groups (such as I am when helping people) can receive a burn status affect that kills even very tanky frames in mere seconds. It occurs when the reactor gets destroyed, and it affects anyone that isn't hosting. with my latest memory, out of the 10-15 people I've helped, I say this glitch/bug has happened at least 6 times. Its very strange, and Im curious if DE knows about it, or if its slipped under their radar.