Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ostron Language Font

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

Hello, Warframe Forums! I've been hard at work, and it's now 12:32 AM for me, so I'm just going to (loosely) copy and paste what I posted on Reddit. Tl;dr ... Ostron Language Font is here! I'll be making a course for it within the week on Memrise.

Hey all! A few days ago, I made a post calling for the decryption of the Ostron language, which appeared in several places around Cetus, during the TennoLive event. /u/BrendanatorX was quick to the task, and quickly deciphered the script in a matter of hours. 

Thanks to his quick action, I've been able to create a font for the Ostron language, which you can download for free here!

There are a few complications; please read the full description, or see below (taken from my DeviantArt submission):

There are 32 unique glyphs in Ostron, each representing a different sound. Since a normal keyboard only has 26 letters, some adjustments had to be made to make the font work. There are no upper or lowercase letters in Ostron, so using CAPS on your keyboard will allow you to, instead, use an alternate glyph, which is loosely related to the former. 

To access the thorn character (as in "that" or "this"), hit the tilde (~) key.

I will be using this font to create a course on Memrise, in addition to my Tennobet / Orokin Script Course, and it will go up sometime in the next week. 

Post any questions / comments below; I try to respond as quickly as possible!

For a sample of the font, click here!

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated
Added Sample Image