Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Band of Morons looking to recruit anyone and everyone

bppaugh

The Band of Morons is a open and friendly clan. We have a freshly renovated Dojo, along with that we have most research in the labs completed. We want to build a strong, friendly, and active clan, and eventually an alliance. I'm hoping to have a range of players from players who just started the game to several year Vets like myself. I'm offering everyone that joins and helps us build and recruit the 3rd highest rank in the clan and possibility of higher. We have a discord that once you join our clan, I will give you the link for. We are based out of the US. A majority of the time there will be access to me or one of my other leaders. I really hope you decide to join us and help us build something great.

-BP

• 2 weeks later...

Hay there! Looking for a clan to join up to and just from the name alone your troup seems to fit the bill of what I'm looking for :p I'm a rather casual but intelligent gamer, usually one late nights EST and just getting back into the game over the last month or so. I played way back when beta first went public but due to some strange life choices gave up gaming for a number of years and only recently made it back into the fold with a new PC.  ANYWHO I'm really just looking for a guild to have a more tight knit knowledge base about the game to communicate with and some steady players I can get to know and come up with some cool synergy and strategy with in missions.  All in all, not looking for the world, just a nice band of morons lol