Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get my Twitch Prime loot.

Dorbek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, VampireIdle said:

I also tried relinking my accounts and still have this problem. It worked fine for Frost Prime but I cant get the Soma Prime and the hammer for free :( 

I could be wrong, but last I saw those were not live yet.

13 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I could be wrong, but last I saw those were not live yet.

Are you sure? Because on Twitch it says "Warframe In-Game Loot: June 29 – Oct 30" and the claim button is already there... I also found a post here saying beginning of October it would come out which is now ._.

Nvm its still frost I am just stupid 
:facepalm:

Edited by VampireIdle

26 minutes ago, VampireIdle said:

I also found a post here saying beginning of October it would come out which is now ._.

I know, that seems to be causing confusion.

My assumption is that DE will official announce its release. It my come with Plains, who knows?

How do you relink the accounts? I've been trying that for awhile.... I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

I keep on trying to hit the "claim offer" button... but all it does it 'act like it's loading' and then sometimes throws an error message. Has anyone found any solutions?

On 7/14/2017 at 4:23 AM, Dorbek said:

I subscribed to Twitch Prime trial yesterday, but I did not get my loot at all. I did everything properly, I linked the accounts and I claimed the loot from twich (from the top right corner, crown, claim loot). I checked multiple times if I linked the accounts right, and I did it says "already linked". So I did everything, i waited a day (I should get it instantly as I heard), but nothing happened. Id this isn't a bug, i accept any help.

Yet again the same thing has occurred on the second prime loot. I am linked, have relinked several times, and still no Scindo and Soma, and no syandana. This is a large issue that makes no sense. Since it works for some of us, but is broken for others what is the actual issue?

On 7/17/2017 at 11:57 AM, [DE]Megan said:

We have checked all your accounts and your Twich Prime goodies are indeed in there.

If you haven't, please finish Vor's Prize and relog.

If you have any further issues please contact our Support team: http://support.warframe.com/ 

I did everything as well, I also need help, can you check my account as well.