Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get my Twitch Prime loot.

Dorbek

As the rest of everyone else here, I too, did everything to claim the Soma Prime and Scindo Prime (i already claimed Frost Prime months ago) and haven't received them. Love the game, but I was really looking forward to using them, (as their non-primed versions are my favorite) so hopefully this gets fixed, thanks.

Hey so I went on Twitch and my account is linked and all like I have already claimed the weapon pack for the game but when i click to claim the reward for the frost prime and such it wont even let me. It basically denies the transaction all together. I have on countless days tried and still nothing. Any help or any ways I can claim? I can send screenshots to admins if they can help me resolve this. Thank you :D

On 18/07/2017 at 7:53 PM, (Xbox One)Stickndstone said:

i would want to get twitch prime and have been trying for days but some how i cant get it because its not available in my country, i have prime video and amazon and cant get twitch prime, im losing my patience and ways to fix it, i really want that frost prime, this sucks :(

Yep me too. Linked everything but no claim button. Shattered.

it may be because someone has already redeemed loot on another linked account. I had this issue and made another account on Amazon prime, unlinked account, linked it again, and did all the steps over and over. Can someone help me? I spent over an hour trying to solve it but it never worked. I would sweet prime items but I'm not spending over 100 dollars on something for a dumb game when I could use it on things essential for survival

I linked Amazon prime to Twitch prime, and linked twitch Prime to warframe.  It says I'm linked in warframe, but on twitch it doesn't give me a link to prime packs.. just the two free loot which doesn't have anything to do with warframe.  When I first checked it, it showed prime loot with qty of 7, but wouldn't allow me to see it at all...

I have received the mail with the rewards from twich prime, but frost isn't in inventory, just the weapons. I just bought some slots for warframes, but frost isn't coming home, can you help me? where do I have to write the problem? 

Thanks.

On 17/07/2017 at 4:57 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We have checked all your accounts and your Twich Prime goodies are indeed in there.

If you haven't, please finish Vor's Prize and relog.

If you have any further issues please contact our Support team: http://support.warframe.com/ 

I have done all of the above and still cannot get my loot