Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Hey kiddo"

Pizzarugi

• 4 weeks later...

dd.jpgddd.jpg

The first time when this happen to me i dont get the chance to get a image but this happen again 2 times and i get 2 images of it,the first time when this happen to me,was different like this... Mh9fU8Y.png

[This image no its mine]

That scare me ;-;...

(sorry for my bad english >.<)

On 15/07/2017 at 2:06 AM, Ninja22678 said:

Apparently a silhouette of your operator will appear after the Chains of Harrow and repeat that phrase. I never experienced it when I finished the quest, but maybe I missed because I always tab around different apps. 

This was the same with me, but i replayed the quest and ever since hes been doing it

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2017 at 5:06 PM, Ninja22678 said:

Apparently a silhouette of your operator will appear after the Chains of Harrow and repeat that phrase. I never experienced it when I finished the quest, but maybe I missed because I always tab around different apps. 

It happens to me all the time? Thought it was the case for everyone are you sure?

Just finished the Harrow quest and heard, "hey kiddo," but instead of my operator, I found an operator's head floating around behind the scanner. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but after looking away, it's disappeared, so I unfortunately don't have a screenshot TwT

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this happen now - haven't played any kuva missions and played the Nidus quest months ago; eyes were glowing blue, i'm presuming this is based on evil/good alignment as i'm heavily on the good side.

Edit: I've just noticed the blue trail in the operator room, no idea what it's for - hasn't appeared until now.

IMG_20171125_183251.jpg

Edited by (PS4)decogold
image resolution fixed
  • Like 1

There are - as far as I've noticed/can remember - only three times the word "kiddo" is used in this game.

The first is when you're resisting the Queen's mental assault, in The War Within, remembering words of your father on the Zairman.
The second is when you choose what to do with the Kuva you remove from the staff.  *Regardless* which option you choose.
The last is when you find your doppelganger after Chains of Harrow.

There are many diminutive names you can use to refer to children, I have a hard time believing these are coincidental.

So what's the connection between your father, your "inner demon", and The Man in the Wall?  Is the "inner demon" The Man in the Wall?  If so, why was he in your head while Rell was supposedly still holding him at bay?

48 minutes ago, (PS4)decogold said:

Just had this happen now - haven't played any kuva missions and played the Nidus quest months ago; eyes were glowing blue, i'm presuming this is based on evil/good alignment as i'm heavily on the good side.

Edit: I've just noticed the blue trail in the operator room, no idea what it's for - hasn't appeared until now.

IMG_20171125_183251.jpg

what blue trail? could you please elaborate further, thanks

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)decogold a dit :

IMG_20171125_183251.jpg

Nice breakdance skills

3 hours ago, PEPIYEA said:

So you had an mini heart attack?

That is just an easter egg you get after completing Harrow's quest. 

So there is no continuation of of lore with this incident later in the future of the game ? eg, maybe have to battle with it or reason with it effecting your good/neutral/bad traits ?

On 7/14/2017 at 12:06 PM, GrayArchon said:

It's an Easter egg of sorts that happens after you complete the quest Chains of Harrow. It's a doppelgänger of your operator, if you were able to see it, sitting on the codex counter or market.

technically its been in the game since the war within which was out before the chains of the harrow and the operator can appear in many places and in many poses. its funnier since the shoulder pad for one of the POE  armor sets isnt on the shoulder and was even seen in screen shots before POE went live so nobody could have had it equiped. it floats connected to the body invisibly off to the side and looks kind of like a tooth

after completing chains of the harrow the frequency of the operator popping up in random spots increases

i was Netural and my operator's eyes were orangey red, so perhase the operator you see around you ship has the reversted option of you operator's choices or so something to reflect back at your choices... 

Edited by Tothetix

My Evil Twin's marked her 4th appearance thus far tonight, by hanging out on my Market console for 20 freaking minutes doing that creeptacular echo-y, ethereal laugh at me. Pretty sure it's a glitch, but it's a dang eerie one.

Was tabbed out and heard "Hey Kiddo" in the super ominous voice and instantly got goose bumps, I was in a skype call with a friend and asked if he knew what it was.  At this point we're both at a loss for words and scared / have goose bumps.  Man that made me scared, glad I didn't see the doppleganger.

On 7/14/2017 at 11:10 AM, Akunibe said:

Once you heard that. a doppleganger of your operator will be sitting somewhere in your ship. some people found it on the market table, on the radio located on the ramp. and i think thats it (i guess).

i'll stay there for a few seconds to let you find it and if you turn around once you find it, i'll disappear.

Yep, found mine on the Market Table should have been wearing my Brown Pants, actually stayed there for quite some time

3693B45061143A1E795B4B0D1F5A384E7AA1F735