Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Hey kiddo"

Pizzarugi

В 17.06.2018 в 17:24, Nero02 сказал:

Happened to me too. They had a little conversation that went like this:

*Spoiler for The Sacrifice*

Скрыть контент

Man in the wall: Hey kiddo. Do you remember Isaah?
Operator: I killed him.
Man in the wall: Is that your way of remembering him?
Operator: Yes
Man in the wall: Good

Incorrect quotes are killing meh.

Спойлер

- Feeling better kiddo?

- I killed him... Isaah.

- DId you now? Is that how you remember it?

- Yes.

- Good.

Am 14.7.2017 um 18:10 schrieb Akunibe:

Once you heard that. a doppleganger of your operator will be sitting somewhere in your ship. some people found it on the market table, on the radio located on the ramp. and i think thats it (i guess).

i'll stay there for a few seconds to let you find it and if you turn around once you find it, i'll disappear.

can happen in other places as well^^ just had the doppelgänger spawn lying in front of the transference chamber^^ lying there like a roman on a cheselonge xD head propped up on one arm^^

tbh i wasnt scared^^ was more like:"get the #*!% off my ship and get ur own! pay me if u r actually staying here!"

the lack of jump scare might be cause i played as Nidus^^ (did CoH also with nidus^^)

cause: who is gonna be afraid of who? harrow afraid of nidus or nidus afraid of harrow? :D i would say harrow is afraid of nidus^^

AAAAAAAAHHHH! Wally showed up on my ship today. It doesn't help that he scared the crap out of me because I got this new headset with 7.1 sound on it. Scared me bigtime.

Anyways, he was up in the upper orbiter part, next to the radio, in the cubby hole next to the ramp. So I stared at him, and.... he evaporated.

When did that happen? He's never disappeared on me before, but now... POOF... He shows up, then he disappears.

Damnit Wally! Stop being creepy!

On 2017-07-15 at 12:02 AM, Pizzarugi said:

So I was playing with a newbie friend of mine, helping him get through the system and unlocking rails. We stopped for a moment to discuss how to unveil a riven mod he got from finishing The War Within and as I opened my previous mission stats window, I heard the most ominous voice accompanied by spooky ambience.

"Hey kiddo"

Nothing happened after that. I paused. Never heard that before and I've done just about everything in the game so far barring leveling the last few weapons and doing Jordas Verdict trial. Needless to say I was a bit surprised to see it happen and the lack of threads on the forum here indicate this is either new or I'm super late to experience it. Is it old or was it recently added to tease future content?

Personally, I hope for the latter. I'd like to know more about The Indifference.

I hear it every few days

Have not seen anything though. But to me it sounds more like  "Hey Tenno" with an echo

Edited by MrMysticalPotato

he shows up and you talk with him after the scrifice as well, i really hope we get more interactions with this shadow of ours in later quests or get the ability to have him control a warframe and be a companion like a kubrow or a setinal, though with maybe some reduced stats to balance it out a bit.

On 2017-07-14 at 9:06 AM, Ninja22678 said:

Apparently a silhouette of your operator will appear after the Chains of Harrow and repeat that phrase. I never experienced it when I finished the quest, but maybe I missed because I always tab around different apps. 

On 2017-07-18 at 12:58 PM, Lurua said:

Hey re-spawned a scared the heck out of me. Considering that i turned up my sounds recently.

https://gyazo.com/1286f261c2afa4bec1df1dd23b9031e6

I wish it would look like this 

bG2Xgo9.jpg

AX63zy2.jpg

Edited by Eidolon_Slayer

On 2018-07-10 at 1:02 AM, AnimeNinja1301 said:

The void dude never reappeared for me after the sacrifice. Now I feel left out.

same here, to be exact he did show up few days after I finished sacrifice but he didnt say new lines, he only said classic: "hey, kiddo"

I kept hearing "Hey kiddo" for a while now and I thought it's just someone from the "radio scanner" since I always heard it in that general area. Imagine my surprise when I saw what I saw. Not to mention that it scared the *&^% out of me.

Wj2cLel.jpg