Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insta killed with no chance of revive

-QueenUnicorn-

7-14-2017

Mission:Sortie 2 cypress[pluto] Level 65-80 (Enemy Elemental Enhancements)

I was playing Oberon prime with his augment Phoenix revival which prevents you from died by giving health back every 90 seconds. i also on my sentinel had sacrifice on. I would be insta killed and sent to the revive screen without any chance of being revived. this would happen  when i had Oberon's 3rd active but Phoenix had not happened yet. It occurred twice through out the mission. i was also not downed. I think that there was some sort of combo where the game thought i was going to go down but phoenix interfered and sacrifice also tried to activate, since both cant work at the same time it just insta killed me. Because I didn't have this issue after i revived for the 2nd time.\

Thank you for your time and effort :D i hope this gets fixed soon cause it is kinda a shock to die even though you have augments and mods set up against it plus your in a squad of 4 people but none even had the chance to revive me.

Edited by -QueenUnicorn-

12 hours ago, CrazyYanmega said:

I believe that it has to do with the Viral procs. I suspect that they are stacking Viral, which brings your HP total to zero.

true but nornally you would go down and your team mates can revive you right?

that didnt happen. the glitch was that i went straight to the revive screen and was not able to be revived.

But thanks for pointing that out that helps alot

2 hours ago, CrazyYanmega said:

If your HP total is zero, there isn't any HP to revive to. So I think the game just treats you as completely dead.

Stacking Viral, as a concept, should be impossible. Applying multiple instances of Viral procs after the first one will only refresh the timer.

7 hours ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Stacking Viral, as a concept, should be impossible. Applying multiple instances of Viral procs after the first one will only refresh the timer.

This is indeed the case. For US. But very few enemies inflict Viral damage, so how it works for enemies is unclear.

15 hours ago, CrazyYanmega said:

This is indeed the case. For US. But very few enemies inflict Viral damage, so how it works for enemies is unclear.

Even if that was bug (I doubt it, all the other procs work normally), stacking viral until your life is bellow 1 in order to be rounded down to 0 requires a LOT of procs.