[DE]Danielle

PS4 Chains of Harrow Status [LIVE!!]

July 21 11AM Status Update:

Chains of Harrow is coming to PS4 on Monday July 24!!

Check out the harrowing hub site here: https://www.warframe.com/chains-of-harrow 

quest2.jpg

============================

Important information on what to expect when the update goes live: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/819866-ps4-chains-of-harrow-remaster-build/

July 15 12:58AM Status Update:

The Chains of Harrow build has been sent to Cert! We will update this thread with more information when we have it :community:

Hello PS4 Tenno!

The console team is still aiming to submit the Chains of Harrow build to Cert TODAY! We have grabbed everything up until Update 21.0.5 plus some cherry-picked changes and fixes afterward.

2spoopy4me

What you can get excited for in this update:

• New Warframe: Harrow
  • New Quest: Chains of Harrow
  • New Augments for Excalibur, Mag, Volt, and Chroma
  • New Weapons: Scourge and Knell
  • New Grineer Enemy: Chem Strike Nox
  • New Captura Rooms and Mandachord Instrument Packs
  • New Customizations: Nave Syandana and Suffragon Harrow Helmet
  • Returned Gamemode: Defection (was previously Evacuation from The Pacifism Defect) 
  • Operation Ambulas Reborn Syndicate Mods
  • Earth Remastered
  • Dual-Wield Mode
  • Previously Released TennoGen Items:
    • Mag Knaita Skin by prosetisen 
    • Oberon Destrier Helmet by Rekkou 
    • Mirage Graxx Skin by Faven_PS 
    • Aquiros Syandana by led2012
  • Tons of Changes and Fixes!

We will update this thread with more information as the submission process develops!

Edited by [DE]Megan
LIVE
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 65

If one of the fixes would be to keep the doors from bugging shut that would be cool

Also if it didnt freeze on missions because there's too much going on at once.

(no hate just constructive criticism. I still love playing.)

Edited by (PS4)ShadowKeeper90
Typo
  • Upvote 8

Any EVENTS ? Things ARE GETTING RATHER BORING AROUND HERE!!!! WE ARE BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS.. 1 new frame and quest to get it is not really going to change much in that regard you have to come to us with more things to do. You want to keep us playing then give us something to play.. Things are getting a bit redundant. PLEASE give us some things to do. Replay some of the older events let us earn some new primed mods. Give us some new events as well. These would be nice  things for us to do. Any word on when we will see the things you put out at tenno con? New Raids new Archwing missions ?  I'm  just saying I love the game but even that does get boring when your friends get bored and your all alone on and you have only the same missions to keep rerunning it just wears a person down when nothing new is introduced for a while that adds a good amount to the game play. 

Edited by (PS4)Phoenix32778
mistakes / typos
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Any EVENTS ? Things ARE GETTING RATHER BORING AROUND HERE!!!! WE ARE BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS.. 

I'm not bored.

• Upvote 11

The problem is we always want more. This is the best they got for right now. If you wanna see more tenno con stuff then hit up the warframe youtube channel and do your research. Gotta put things into perspective. Warframe is 4 years old and they are still fixing and adding things. No one else does this. Just chill. Find something to occupy yourself until there's more.

Edited by (PS4)ShadowKeeper90
Typo
  • Upvote 10

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello PS4 Tenno!

The console team is still aiming to submit the Chains of Harrow build to Cert TODAY! We have grabbed everything up until Update 21.0.5 plus some cherry-picked changes and fixes afterward.

2spoopy4me

What you can get excited for in this update:

• New Warframe: Harrow
  • New Quest: Chains of Harrow
  • New Augments for Excalibur, Mag, Volt, and Chroma
  • New Weapons: Scourge and Knell
  • New Grineer Enemy: Chem Strike Nox
  • New Captura Rooms and Mandachord Instrument Packs
  • New Customizations: Nave Syandana and Suffragon Harrow Helmet
  • Returned Gamemode: Defection (was previously Evacuation from The Pacifism Defect) 
  • Operation Ambulas Reborn Syndicate Mods
  • Earth Remastered
  • Dual-Wield Mode
  • Previously Released TennoGen Items:
    • Mag Knaita Skin by prosetisen 
    • Oberon Destrier Helmet by Rekkou 
    • Mirage Graxx Skin by Faven_PS 
    • Aquiros Syandana by led2012
  • Tons of Changes and Fixes!

We will update this thread with more information as the submission process develops!

Hype ohhhhhh yeah ,,,, thanks 4 being so dam great DE 

• Upvote 1

Please tell as excalipur prime will be on ps4 :'( my favorite warframe just put it in open the funders pack so we can buy it on consoles, from the other side the company can make some serious money from that warframe. Just please let it come. SUPER_BUNNY_K1LL.       PS4 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Any EVENTS ? Things ARE GETTING RATHER BORING AROUND HERE!!!! WE ARE BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS.. 1 new frame and quest to get it is not really going to change much in that regard you have to come to us with more things to do. You want to keep us playing then give us something to play.. Things are getting a bit redundant. PLEASE give us some things to do. Replay some of the older events let us earn some new primed mods. Give us some new events as well. These would be nice  things for us to do. Any word on when we will see the things you put out at tenno con? New Raids new Archwing missions ?  I'm  just saying I love the game but even that does get boring when your friends get bored and your all alone on and you have only the same missions to keep rerunning it just wears a person down when nothing new is introduced for a while that adds a good amount to the game play. 

You're a little late to the party. Either way this isn't the thread for it.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SUPER_BUNNY_K1LL said:

Please tell as excalipur prime will be on ps4 :'( my favorite warframe just put it in open the funders pack so we can buy it on consoles, from the other side the company can make some serious money from that warframe. Just please let it come. SUPER_BUNNY_K1LL.       PS4 

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas
  • Upvote 32

8 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

hey, we can dream. When Founders' pack was in existence, I had no clue this game even existed. However, I think we'll just have to be happy with Umbro.

You are kidding, right? Why dream for the impossible? DE has pretty much stated that He Who Shall Not Be Named will never be made available again.

• Upvote 1