[DE]Rebecca

Thank You For Watching Livestream #10!

Thanks Rebecca! :D

Can't believe I managed to oversleep for a livestream at 2pm

Edited by Meenmu
  • Upvote 10

Always a pleasure, will be watching for the dojo obstacle course thread you promised us =)

Edited by KnaveSkye

Next Livestream you all need to sit like proper Tenno. 

...you guys also convinced me this game has a serious future, with how you handled the Aura mess, as well as the glitches and your elegantly described plans for the game.

I think i'll be upping my Founder's pack next paycheck. 

Edited by Scheifen
  • Upvote 26

Thanks! It was a blast as always! :D

Really looking forward to those Nightmare Mode changes, I'm already working on some suggestions! :)

Edited by Sherbniz

I'm late!
I was eating with my family out of home :C

Wanted to see what was the livestream about!

Edited by TabooARGIE

Just a small question that I didn't get a chance to ask during the stream, will there ever be a way to trade directly between members of clans? I know I have really good luck with mods compared so some of my clanmates and they tend to be jelly...

• Upvote 2

Good Stream, Sad to see the chat full of PvP hate -_- Not like it's going to affect the PvE, people just love to build TOONs without having a point I guess...  O_o?    

I mean Seriously, are people that bored that they will play the PvE forever?? What happens when you cant max anymore and it's pointless to play? I know what you will do! You will move on to another game!!!! But people like me who don't want to leave will be stuck with nothing to do if you all get your way!!!!! So let PvP'rs have our little mode, it wont kill the game, so stop worrying.................

• Upvote 4

Hi,

Thank you for the interesting livestream.

As to the possibility of introducing some sort of kick system / vote kick system...

Im hoping i just misunderstood this brief topic at just after 1:10 of the stream but if not...Why would you want to give that sort of power to those who will simply abuse it ? isnt it enough that we have to endure the morons who talk trash in the in-game chat system. If introduced, what sort of safeguards would be in place to prevent players from being spitefully kicked out of their game/missions ?

regards

Edited by Nemesis101
  • Upvote 1

Dear DE,

I have been watching the live streams the past few times, but each time I try to comment on twitch, it says that I must be connected with Facebook to comment on your channel. I love Warframe, but I don't have a Facebook (*gasp*, I know) and would really love to be apart of the live stream. You might say making a Facebook to be the solution, but personally I really don't want one and dislike most social media and the only reason I made the twitch account was to watch the live streams.

So I ask would you please remove the Facebook requirement on your channel to post during the live stream?

Thanks, commputter (twitch account)

• Upvote 9

I never thought this would happen to me of all people, but I missed it because I was too busy cleaning.

What. Is. Happening.

• Upvote 2

Currently watching the recording on Twitch but It seems pretty good so far and also thanks for the 75 Platinum and Forma Blueprint #SaveSheldon.

Seeing the player hate on PvP was disgusting, as you guys have clearly pointed that the pvp will have 0 impact on the actual pve content.

I'm looking forward to seeing what PvP stuff you guys come up with :)

• Upvote 2

Good Stream, Sad to see the chat full of PvP hate -_- Not like it's going to affect the PvE, people just love to build TOONs without having a point I guess...  O_o?    

I mean Seriously, are people that bored that they will play the PvE forever?? What happens when you cant max anymore and it's pointless to play? I know what you will do! You will move on to another game!!!! But people like me who don't want to leave will be stuck with nothing to do if you all get your way!!!!! So let PvP'rs have our little mode, it wont kill the game, so stop worrying.................

Toons.. *eyetwitch*

There's more than just levelling up your characters and whatnot. There's also a story that will be coming out pretty damn soon. There's more interesting environments to play through, enemies to fight, weapons to master. Not every game needs pvp to survive. This sort of pvp oriented thinking started with this current generation of gamers who think CoD is the best thing since sliced bread. Us older gamers know differently. Pvp has its place, but games that use it as the only leg it can stand on end up just breeding elitism and A******s.

Borderlands and Borderlands 2 are pure examples of coop gameplay done right. Both games have a huge playerbase, and BL2 is STILL going strong after having been out for a year. Not because of pvp, since that's practically nonexistant. It's because of the gameplay, the coop, and the fun the world gives you. Warframe can do the same, without the need to use a lazy system like pvp.

Edited by SoulEchelon
  • Upvote 7