Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

Le 30/12/2017 à 02:28, BiancaRoughfin a dit :

I remember during your livestream you mentioning that Transparency was bad for rending in the game. I feel abit sad because your models had an awesome energy effect to those transparent areas but that change looks very lovely too! <3

Skin for Amprex Plox? And maybe a Pistol skin that matched the Arca Plasmor's looks. <3

Currently, for primary weapons, only Amprex, Sybaris and Gorgon are aviable as texture only (so same model) but will maybe try something for the Amrpex, I dont know. I enjoy the weapon, so why not.

13 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Currently, for primary weapons, only Amprex, Sybaris and Gorgon are aviable as texture only (so same model) but will maybe try something for the Amrpex, I dont know. I enjoy the weapon, so why not.

Have the Tennogen content creators (the more known such as yourself) tried asking or request DE release more things to play with?

As a Miter fanboy I've found it deeply annoying that there is no skins for it, Tennogen or Official

Il y a 2 heures, Zahnny a dit :

Have the Tennogen content creators (the more known such as yourself) tried asking or request DE release more things to play with?

As a Miter fanboy I've found it deeply annoying that there is no skins for it, Tennogen or Official

Yeah, some people ask or some directly try and hope DE accept it.

For example, Hitsu San introduced the skin+helmet set because before his work, it's wasn't explicitely allowed.
The melee weapons was for Skana, Galatine, Kronen, Orthos and Jat Kittag only, before people suggeest to extend it to their respective melee class instead a single weapon only.

I personnaly try to push out the limit as much as I can to extend the possibility, but sometime don't work, like transparency on Warframes body that isn't allowed for technical reason in the game engine.
The next thing I will probably try is model swap for the Amprex and ask about other weapons if it get accepted.

Just wanted to say i'll be getting your Mirage Mithra skin 100%. Heard you had some issues trying to make the transparent parts for it, but the solution you came up with instead worked out really well. The only tiny thing that kinda bothered me about the helmet are the grey lines above the eye region. Makes it look like she's feeling sad constantly. But hey now I'm just extremely nitpicky. Also good to see you completed the Titania skin, she looks really cute and the extra butterfly on her helmet is a nice touch.

I hope you were able to fix or troubleshoot what caused your modelling program to crash.

So i saw the Mithra Syandana earlier, and want to give my opinion on it (i can't comment directly on steam sadly)

I love the shape of it, it's just perfect for Mirage Mithra, but one thing i kinda dislike, is the transparent effect, while it looks nice, i think it won't fit with the Mirage Mithra pearly body parts, so to be honest, i would like to see those transparent parts be pearly as well (it's not a request, but more of a hope of mine since i'm extremely picky when it comes to coloring and attachments).

On a side note, will the syandana be in that position?
I mean, will the 2 parts stay so far away, or were they put in that position just for showcase purposes? 

Anyway, great job, really hope it gets accepted, and can't wait for Mirage Mithra to be patched >W<

Edited by Nakrast

On July 14, 2017 at 6:43 PM, lukinu_u said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

1504468367-main.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Main.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

1500072217-6.jpg

• The next warframes I will work and already have idea in mind : ------->Chroma<------(Thank you), Inaros, Mag, Nidus

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BigLithuanian said:

(To lukinu_u)No pressure if you don't but do you have a Chroma WIP ? PS both of those look Amazing

Not gonna lie, an energy head for Atlas would be pretty dope. Just be aware they can't change the model of the body itself.

7 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Not gonna lie, an energy head for Atlas would be pretty dope. Just be aware they can't change the model of the body itself.

Yeah I know but it's still really awesome and maybe I'm wrong but it almost looks like it could be a Oberon skin as well

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

Totally forgot to put the Mithra Syandana here : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1259052812
66D615A76BECE781FD6422E7BCDEB76FE225AC98

You can also check the sketchfab models for a closer look :
Mirage + Syandana : https://sketchfab.com/models/d09d10d0969b4f3cb9e72d5784f858b5
Syandana only : https://sketchfab.com/models/5abc08da6829464aa619f24c4c4884df

Il y a 8 heures, Nakrast a dit :

So i saw the Mithra Syandana earlier, and want to give my opinion on it (i can't comment directly on steam sadly)

I love the shape of it, it's just perfect for Mirage Mithra, but one thing i kinda dislike, is the transparent effect, while it looks nice, i think it won't fit with the Mirage Mithra pearly body parts, so to be honest, i would like to see those transparent parts be pearly as well (it's not a request, but more of a hope of mine since i'm extremely picky when it comes to coloring and attachments).

On a side note, will the syandana be in that position?
I mean, will the 2 parts stay so far away, or were they put in that position just for showcase purposes? 

Anyway, great job, really hope it gets accepted, and can't wait for Mirage Mithra to be patched >W<

I won't change the transparent hologram because I initially create this to get more syadana with hologram (Misa Prime, Uru prime, Synoid...) but also because hologram feels better with the type of movement I want it to have while changing it to the pearly material would means it solid and it wont be animated like I want.

About the physic, I want it to be very flowing and seems really light, almost like it's floating.
What we currently see is the default position without any bone or physic, so it should be different. the lower part may be closer and probably and a bit rotated instead of being parallele in the width.

il y a 56 minutes, (Xbox One)BigLithuanian a dit :

(To lukinu_u)No pressure if you don't but do you have a Chroma WIP ? PS both of those look Amazing

I have early shaping for Chroma but nothing to show. As Chroma's pelt add a lot more work, I won't work on him as soon, I will probably rework my Wukong and then , go for Nidus.
I also started a remodel for Amprex. It's not officially allowed buyt will try see what devs think about weapon model swap as the Corpus boxy aestetic is really fast to work on, so I won't lose that much time if it don't work. Here are the early concepts under this spoiler :

DeroAmprex_Close.png
DeroAmprex_Open.png

• Like 1

I hate to be that guy but since DE hasn't really been talkative about Tennogen is there anything you know on your end? Such as when an item is finished. Any ETAs or if any of your items are part of batch 1? (I get the feeling they scrapped the idea to do it in batches anyway).

il y a une heure, Zahnny a dit :

I hate to be that guy but since DE hasn't really been talkative about Tennogen is there anything you know on your end? Such as when an item is finished. Any ETAs or if any of your items are part of batch 1? (I get the feeling they scrapped the idea to do it in batches anyway).

No, artist doesn't get more information than other players, exept the feedback on their own items.
Any information that can be share shouldn't be restricted to the artists themselves, especially considering they could leak them if they wasn't supposed to.

About the 3 batches, they said they would release them in the course of a month, so since december was cut by holiday, the probably plan to do this this month.
I don't have any information about what they will contain, but for my own items, I think the Mithra set will be include in it considering Mirage prime was released recently, it would just be a correct marketing move.

• Like 1

How you may have seen on steam, I recently posted a Ash skin, but this one is a bit special because it's not fully my skin. This is my first collaboration with another artist.

Ixe (or @Xgomme in game) is a beginner in 3D modeling recently started sculting to create warframe skins. As he only experienced with the sculting part that is quite intuitive and define the biggest part of the final design, we plan to collaborate on his ideas, so I can do what he isn't able to do and bring the concept to life.
Basically, he sculpt the shapes and I make retopology/texture.
You can check his own topic about his workshop : 

Also note that this and all the collaborations we may do in the future are mainly his idea, so most of the tribute goes to him.

Here is the said Ash, Ash Ryujin :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126860558
C58334487B67E11B3EE9AB2ABE2A682107962534

• Like 3

Good lord. Loving those mirage remakes. Better than the prime imo. 10/10 will definitely throw my money away for that.

And DE, please rush the miku octavia skin. I'd kill for a day faster to get my hands on that skin.

Cheers mate. And good luck making the rest of your project 

• 2 weeks later...