Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

On 2018-07-25 at 12:25 PM, Vlada91 said:

Now Volt helmet look like volt and its cool,but body skin is just tu much like normal look...nothing special

I agree.  Your Mirage Mithra Just...it was such an incredible departure and re-invention from the norm that it was bought by non-Mirage players who took up the mantle...the ultimate complement.

This Volt Design has some Asian and Animal to it but I see none of the dynamic energy and unique design from Mirage Mithra.

i see Mirage Mithra and I KNOW you did that design.

If I saw this Volt design...I wouldn’t identify it as yours. 

As I already mentionned somewhere else, Volt was a crash test when I switched software and didn't really planned it would get feedback, at least I wouldn't mind if didn't get because the skin isn't innovating at all.
So, as I don't plan on working on it anymore, I'm gonna reupload it a skin only (no helmet) just for people that actually want this skin and work later on a proper Volt skin.

On 2018-11-11 at 8:11 PM, lukinu_u said:

As I already mentionned somewhere else, Volt was a crash test when I switched software and didn't really planned it would get feedback, at least I wouldn't mind if didn't get because the skin isn't innovating at all.
So, as I don't plan on working on it anymore, I'm gonna reupload it a skin only (no helmet) just for people that actually want this skin and work later on a proper Volt skin.

Thanks for the response!

• 3 weeks later...
Le 09/12/2018 à 19:55, Crimson-Tenno a dit :

@lukinu_u

what is this ; _;

dXD3yai.png

The image link is broken.

Il y a 3 heures, AceRogue a dit :

Are you going to submit Valkyr Mithra to the steam workshop any time soon?? I thought it was mostly done the moment you posted her on your twitter feed.

I plan on using a new way of rendering because I'm my screenshot are currently done in sketchab.

The goal is to have a better render than sketchfab and tool easier to work with that allow me to directly change the colors with convenient sliders instead editing the textures like I did before.
Also I may do a little downloadable software with a 3D view on each of my skin and the ability to changes colors for people to try their own setup.
Anyways, I will let you guys know when I have more share about it.

Le 11/12/2018 à 01:54, (PS4)wintersfrozen a dit :

Has there been any feed back on the Nova skins? I know I saw a lot of people unhappy with the ears but I loved the idea and the rest of the helm sculpt looked crazy good.

Got really vague feedback, so she probably won't be ready for round 15.

The only thing I know is that ears and the too litteral rabbit theme is something they don't want and I'm currently working on a totally new helmet. The new helmet will probably need some changes and body may need a few tweaks too, so don't exept to see her ingame before round 16.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Got really vague feedback, so she probably won't be ready for round 15.

The only thing I know is that ears and the too litteral rabbit theme is something they don't want and I'm currently working on a totally new helmet. The new helmet will probably need some changes and body may need a few tweaks too, so don't exept to see her ingame before round 16.

Just glad to hear you aren't giving up on her. Love you other mithra designs but when I saw the Nova I got really pumped up. Can't wait to see where she goes in the future.

• 1 month later...

Congratulation for your katana entry being chosen for round 15! Amazing work and an insta-buy for me and many others for sure.

I'm quite sad that your valkyr mithra wasn't selected for this round. Idk how long i can wait for it to be implemented into the game. As someone commented on steam: It's only flaw is that it isn't in the game yet.

Can't wait for it; it is so beautiful!

Any info on why it wasn't choosen?

Il y a 1 heure, AceRogue a dit :

I'm quite sad that your valkyr mithra wasn't selected for this round. Idk how long i can wait for it to be implemented into the game. As someone commented on steam: It's only flaw is that it isn't in the game yet.

Can't wait for it; it is so beautiful!

Any info on why it wasn't choosen?

il y a 38 minutes, Leyvonne a dit :

No Khora Mithra once again 😞 I'm really liking the changes you made and like it even more than I originally did. Is there any specific reason DE doesn't want it or is it more of a "better luck next time" thing?

Feedback for not accepted item generally come a week or two after the annoucement, so for now I don't know what is wrong.

No surprise why this don't get accepted into tennogen this round, this are some low quality texture, I don't know what the hell happened to this skin but I hope you can polish it up because this looks pretty bad, and I know this is not a limitation because the nails looks smooth af and I have seen way better texture on other tennogen skin, I like your designs, but this is unacceptable, Im sure you can do better.yMVrJss.png

Also the valkyr skin suffer from some of this issues as well.

Il y a 14 heures, -NightmareMoon- a dit :

No surprise why this don't get accepted into tennogen this round, this are some low quality texture, I don't know what the hell happened to this skin but I hope you can polish it up because this looks pretty bad, and I know this is not a limitation because the nails looks smooth af and I have seen way better texture on other tennogen skin, I like your designs, but this is unacceptable, Im sure you can do better.yMVrJss.png

Also the valkyr skin suffer from some of this issues as well.

Well, this an issue that won't be visible because textures ingame are 1/2 of what they ask us to do exept the normal map that look right here.

The current problem is caused by how masks work in substance painter which would require me to work with 4k texture and export them to 2k for them to be smoothed and look better which would require me to change the smart material I'm using. That's definitely something I'm gonna do but honestly, I'm almost sure the problem is about design choices on helmet as it almost always is, so I know I will have the time to do this change later.

• Like 3

The nova mithra helmet I can understand the complaints saying its too rabbit like but I think the Khora complaints are not really warranted myself. I really enjoy the personality your tennogen skins has and its rather saddening seeing that the complaints about them feel almost generic at this point "it would look better on x frame" or "Doesn't fit the style off warframe" are honestly so common on every single tennogen discussion that it feels almost invalid to me personally.

What I am getting at is do you feel personally that these complaints have any weight to them? For example your Saryn skin (which I love I may add) clearly has hair like features, bangs, yet on Khora its not ok for some reason.

Sorry if the question is a little intrusive or if I worded in a rude manner but I'm genuinely curious as to what tennogen creator thinks about this wave of almost copy paste criticism.