Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

The Wukong skin looks great. I am so excited. What is the next frame you are working on? I really hope it is Equinox. :laugh:

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

I came up with 2 syandana to complete the Mithra set.
I will probably do both but would like to know which one your prefer to know where do I start :D
1504484922-mithrasyandanaconcepts.png

Personally I like the first one the most. The second one reminds me a bit too much of Nezha's ring, not that that is a bad thing. I suppose if it was designed to that it wouldn't conflict too much with his ring, it would be fine.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

left one

14 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

I will probably do both but would like to know which one your prefer to know where do I start :D

EDIT : Here is a Strawpoll link to vote for the one you prefer :
https://strawpoll.com/kkg6ayx8

it would be awesome, when you also make a chroma skin, yours are the best tennogen skins out there, keep up the good work

On 3.9.2017 at 9:55 PM, lukinu_u said:

Wukong Mithra is here !
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/stats/1127390225

Here is the Sketchfab model : https://sketchfab.com/models/a542b86b79c04d8092589811c273897e
And here, some pictures under the spoiler :

Reveal hidden contents

1504468299-image1.jpg
1504468299-image2.jpg
1504468299-image3.jpg
1504468299-image4.jpg
1504468299-image5.jpg
1504468299-image6.jpg

Thank you for trying out a Mithra Series it looks gorgeus. And I would recommend using some of the "Mithra Energy" design on the helmet! 

On 9/3/2017 at 7:34 PM, lukinu_u said:

I honestly love both so much! I feel like the right one however if it was a little smaller I might like it better. As a person who almost mains Nezha that's really my only concern. But I'm sure you know that already and it would be something like Raiji and it wouldn't even affect his ring. I also wish the floating pistol shaped parts were more on the top of the syandana but that's just me. (I like them the way they are too! That's really just a suggestion.)

As for the right one I love it! I don't have any complaints but for ever one you do (I hope both) I'm looking forward to it. I love Mithra so I really hope sometime in the future you will make more! :)

On 9/4/2017 at 8:34 AM, lukinu_u said:

I like the first syandana design, maybe add the 2nd design one to Nezha Mithra if you're planning to make one

9 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

So how is going with progress with syandanas and maybe with wukong helmet energy details?? 🤔😊

About the Energy on Wukong helmet, I will wait before change it because I'm not 100% sure I dont the transparency correctly and it may have some problem in the warframe engine, so I prefer to make sure it work correctly before doing changes without the right method.

For the syandana, I will probably post some WIP in the week, with maybe some of the Octavia skin progress.

However, I want to precise that got back so school last week, so I will have a lot less time to work on Tennogen, especially considering my timetable is a lot more busy than last year D: (34h vs 24h per week).
So, I will probably work mainly on saturday and consider streaming at a precise hour with a certain regularity.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2017 at 2:34 AM, lukinu_u said:

Both look cool, but i'm absolutely keen on the right side.

Edited by Stonehenge

About the syandana, the first one got a lot more vote (around 70%), so I will do this one. I may do the other one in the future but I'm not sure.
I currently dont have decent WIP of it I can show, but I have something else. 

Some WIP of my Octavia skin :
Currently, it's only the body normal map with plane colors to show the repartition of all 4 colors + energy. This still WIP and I will add more details on the blue and white area.
1505332166-k2.jpg

Also, I want say that I will start to stream my progress regularily on saturday, so I may start this week-end.
If I do, I will probably leave a message here earlier in the day to confirm I stream and precise the hour when I start, and leave another message some minute before starting the stream.

So, how I previously said here, I will start streaming my work on Saturday, so will do it today.
The stream will (or at least, should), start at 2PM ET (the same our as devstreams).

About what will contain the stream itself, I will rework the Mirage Mithra skin according to the recent feedback I got from DE.
To be short, transparency is, sadly, a problem (some of you may know since I said it on the workshop submission comments) so I will have to change it to something different so I will go for a sort of opaque crystal/pearly energetic material and will do some changes of the body to match it.

I did rapid changes with just flat colors to check the overall color balance, so what I will do is mainly changing the relief and put the right materials at the right place, while creating the new material that will be the energy part.
You can see the changes on the picture inside the following spoiler :

1505576154-old-new.png
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Mmh i'm curious, about transparency : Is it a pure technical issue or an artistic demand ?

Purely technical.
I'm not totally sure, but from what I understood, the problem is because the body keep the same material setup regardless of the skin and what would let the transparency work correctly isn't include in. That's why transparency can be used on helmets and syandanas.