Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

53 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

For the Equinox skin, I dont have precise idea but I will probably do something in the line of my Mirage skin for night form and something a bit different for the day form.
Making a Grineer/Corpus Equinox, it's a nice idea but I dont really like Grineer Technology and some people will probably do it better (Faven_PS, for example).

About my futur work (I dont remember who asked and if it was here or on the Atlas helmet comments), I will probably dont do more Halloween submission, finish the Mirage skin rework and start Saryn or Wukong skin.

Sounds awesome. I will be looking forward to seeing your Equinox skin and I am excited to see what other halloween submissions you have planned.

Have you heard anything back from DE about the Atlas helmet? It looks really cool and I really want it.

22 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

For the Equinox skin, I dont have precise idea but I will probably do something in the line of my Mirage skin for night form and something a bit different for the day form.
Making a Grineer/Corpus Equinox, it's a nice idea but I dont really like Grineer Technology and some people will probably do it better (Faven_PS, for example).

About my futur work (I dont remember who asked and if it was here or on the Atlas helmet comments), I will probably dont do more Halloween submission, finish the Mirage skin rework and start Saryn or Wukong skin.

Comon think finish Mirage ,and dont do the Saryn because she have deluxe,alts helmets and we have more and more Saryn tennogen skins. What we dont have is Wukong skin. Zero deluxe zero imortals zero tennogen skins. So please start with Wukong please... now you can be first for Harow frame and here some idea http://pinterest.com/pin/522839837968552707/?source_app=android

Edited by Vlada91

I just finished to render and posted the updated Mirage Mithra.
A sketchab model will probably be more revelant than a bunch of picture, so I post it here : https://sketchfab.com/models/0f6c2910ec604d5c83b34e7144e4bd53
I also put the steam link for pictures in case you can't display 3D model on your current device : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=901583786 

On 02/08/2017 at 0:14 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Sounds awesome. I will be looking forward to seeing your Equinox skin and I am excited to see what other halloween submissions you have planned.

Have you heard anything back from DE about the Atlas helmet? It looks really cool and I really want it.

I will probably not do more Halloween stuff. I'm not totally sure but if I do one, it would only be an helmet because full skin require too much work for the limited time I have, especially because the skin have to be ready for round 10 and will not be elligible for round 11 after rework if it's hallowed based stuff.

About Atlas, I didn't received feedback but they usually give it after deadline, so we will see.

On 02/08/2017 at 6:49 AM, Vlada91 said:

Comon think finish Mirage ,and dont do the Saryn because she have deluxe,alts helmets and we have more and more Saryn tennogen skins. What we dont have is Wukong skin. Zero deluxe zero imortals zero tennogen skins. So please start with Wukong please... now you can be first for Harow frame and here some idea http://pinterest.com/pin/522839837968552707/?source_app=android

Yep, I will probably start by Wukong skin since I already have some early WIP (too early to show) and want to try to complete the Mithra duo for Round 11.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

A sketchab model will probably be more revelant than a bunch of picture, so I post it here : https://sketchfab.com/models/0f6c2910ec604d5c83b34e7144e4bd53
I also put the steam link for pictures in case you can't display 3D model on your current device : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=901583786 

I will probably not do more Halloween stuff. I'm not totally sure but if I do one, it would only be an helmet because full skin require too much work for the limited time I have, especially because the skin have to be ready for round 10 and will not be elligible for round 11 after rework if it's hallowed based stuff.

About Atlas, I didn't received feedback but they usually give it after deadline, so we will see.

Yep, I will probably start by Wukong skin since I already have some early WIP (too early to show) and want to try to complete the Mithra duo for Round 11.

I like style for Miage. I dont like much female frame but Mirage looks badass and if you create Wukong in this style,then im hype already 😊👌👏👏🍻

Edited by Vlada91

On 06/08/2017 at 2:06 AM, lukinu_u said:

Whoa, are those parts actually gonna be translucent? If so, that's really impressive.

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

Whoa, are those parts actually gonna be translucent? If so, that's really impressive.

Even if it look like, it's not translucent, it's some transparent and semi-transparent part with emissive, but it should look like it currently is on the Sketchfab model.

2 hours ago, KingBeneathTheMountain said:

And to the person who has done that skin, try a equinox skin in a similar style, that thing would look nice

I will defenetly work on Equinox but I first want to make skins for Inaros, Mag, Octavia, Saryn, Titania, Wukong. (The Wukong one is already on work)

I started the Wukong skin as I planned to (not anything showable yet) but I have something else to show.

To fit the Mirage Mithra skin (and possibly some future skins in the same theme), I will do a syandana and a Galatine skin.
Here is the first concept art of the Galatine skin :
1502643025-galatine-mithra-concept.png
It's not a final concept, so I still open to suggestion, especially for the blade since I'm not totally sure about how I will fill this huge space. I will probably put some flames/clouds as engraving but I'm not sure.

On 10/08/2017 at 3:35 PM, KingBeneathTheMountain said:

Nice, please do octavia second, you could use the techniques of that mirage skin for the feathers of the helmet and the speakers that octavia has, that would be cool. Also maybe lighting zones that light up to the beat (there is a syandana in steam workshop that does that)

Currently, I'm working on Wukong but the next will probably be Titania or Octavia, I dont know...

48 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Valen Warden said:

For the Galatine skin I think it needs a little more of the "hologram" style seen on Mirage. Maybe have the "Spine" of the sword be solid but the blade hologram? Or would that be too much like Broken War?

This is what I initially wanted to do but cutting with hologram is not lore friendly exept if I go for a sentient design, so I have to go for a solid blade.
I though about making only the front part as solid metal but heavy blades stances cut with both side, so I can't.

I will  go for a huge full solid blade, so I will just add details on this plain surface but I dont know how exactly. I have some idea in mind, so I will probably show them all and see what you guys prefer.

2 hours ago, KingBeneathTheMountain said:

Please make this a skin like the chromas deluxe skin to fit other weapons as well, like zenistar and so on if possible

I would also be interested in a silva & aegis skin

I would like to make it as a skin for all heavy blade but currently, melee model swap are only allowed for Skana, Galatine, Kronen, Orthos and Jat Kittag.
It may be extented to the whole weapon category to be sword, heavy blade, tonfa, polearm and hammer in the future, but that's not already the case, so even if you would like to use it on my Zenistar, I make it as a Galatine skin.

This also mean I can't do a Silva & Aegis skin.

6 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

I started the Wukong skin as I planned to (not anything showable yet) but I have something else to show.

To fit the Mirage Mithra skin (and possibly some future skins in the same theme), I will do a syandana and a Galatine skin.
Here is the first concept art of the Galatine skin :
1502643025-galatine-mithra-concept.png
It's not a final concept, so I still open to suggestion, especially for the blade since I'm not totally sure about how I will fill this huge space. I will probably put some flames/clouds as engraving but I'm not sure.

Currently, I'm working on Wukong but the next will probably be Titania or Octavia, I dont know...

Dude i love this stle of the sword its like in devil may cry game,and for that this is some idea(engraved letters on a big blade or)latest?cb=20130418150813

1-140I0121259.jpg

sword_of_power_by_stefanmarius.jpg

Edited by Vlada91