Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

On 10/12/2017 at 3:03 AM, lukinu_u said:

The design are quite similar (obviously because the new one is a rework of the old) but the previous version lack of details a lot, especially considering the new version still not totally finished.
If you look closer (maybe hard with only the global view of the new version), the detail level of the whole previous version is less than the detail level of a single leg of the new one.

well i like the styles i see on both , the new one looks like your altering to a new flow, though i like the hand details of the old one 

On 13/10/2017 at 5:44 AM, warren685 said:

are you going to do nidus any time soon?

I dont know, I will first finish the Saryn skin and probably get more information on what I have to change on my Mirage and Sword skin soon, so will do these. Once these are done, I will proably go for Chroma, Nidus, Mag or Equinox depending on the one that inspire me the most.
What is a bit sad is I got a pretty interesting concept for Nidus but don't really want to work on him because of the multiple separate parts that are a bit complicated to work with and hard to reassamble for a correct preview.

On 13/10/2017 at 8:11 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I really like your Octavia helmet and your Saryn concept looks pretty cool too. I just hope you will start on the Equinox skin soon. :satisfied:

Equinox is on my to do list, but I'm not to be ready to work on 2 bodies for a single skin XD

On 13/10/2017 at 6:09 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

well i like the styles i see on both , the new one looks like your altering to a new flow, though i like the hand details of the old one 

I'm not sure if talk about the details on the hands or the "hand details" (details made by hand).
But if you means the details on hand, I goes on a latex like material for some parts of the body (boobs, biceps, hands) that currently look a bit weird, I will try to refine it and give more small details such as seams curves.

16 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

These cosmetics are pretty nice. It's a shame about the comments section for the Octavia one though. It's basically childish hatred incarnate at this point.

Wish people would stop complaining and just enjoy this beautiful skin!

My only concern with the pigtails is if they block menu visibility or a lot of visibility in general. (Like the wing syandanas go down when you open the menu because otherwise, you wouldn't be able to read it, stuff like that.) I bet that issue has been addressed though. Now just waiting for DE to accept this beauty!

Let me say first off; I really dig the Mithra skins, and I'm pretty sad they didn't get accepted.

That said...the obvious Vocaloid skin doesn't really work with Warframe.The problem being the obvious hair-like ponytails. Change them or remove them to be less 'organic', and the skin would have a much better chance at being accepted.

It's been a bit long time since I didn't posted WIP or stream because I was stuck on a non-interesting to watch state, but it's done, so I will streaming now !
I will also post some WIP pictures after the stream.

Here is my twitch : https://go.twitch.tv/lukinu

On 15/10/2017 at 9:20 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Any chsnce you'll ever do zephyr? I have a wonderful concept that I drew up for a helmet!

Maybe, I dont know. She isn't on my to do list, but she have interesting shape to work with, so we will see...

On 20/10/2017 at 11:54 PM, Nakrast said:

So sad Mirage Mithra didn't get accepted for round 10, so wanted that skin.

On 25/10/2017 at 4:56 AM, Geraion said:

Let me say first off; I really dig the Mithra skins, and I'm pretty sad they didn't get accepted.

I had some change to do (after the announcement of round 10 selection), so maybe for Round 11.

Saryn Napellus is done !
Here is the workshop page : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183411980
1509204210-image1.jpg

You can see the sketchfab models here (T-pose and custom pose) :
https://sketchfab.com/models/d386e55e339742c69ff3390e7a51f782
https://sketchfab.com/models/590eb2a2635c45389e2c510b2924ecd5

And some pictures under this spoiler :

1509204211-image2.jpg
1509204219-image5.jpg
1509204221-image6.jpg
1509204228-image3.jpg
1509204229-image4.jpg

• Like 4

On 29/10/2017 at 20:44, Slendy-Broseph said:

Bun looks slightly too technological but oh Hek, that’s probably the best Saryn helmet.

Yeah, I changed recently, I will maybe add more pictures in the future, but not now since I need to rush a bit  the rework of the Mithra Heavy Blade if I want them to be considered for the next round >.<

On 05/11/2017 at 22:17, Zahnny said:

Would you consider doing any more Octavia based melee weapons?

That's a great question.
I initially wanted to do a guitar hammer, but the mic matched the them better, but if people really want, I may do more.
It will mainly depend on if I get some positve feedback about the Diva set.

I also published this, but will post more information and maybe render after the deadline :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1190101192

22 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

That's a great question.

I initially wanted to do a guitar hammer, but the mic matched the them better, but if people really want, I may do more.
It will mainly depend on if I get some positve feedback about the Diva set.

I also published this, but will post more information and maybe render after the deadline :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1190101192

Just hope DE add more melee weapon types to the Workshop 'arsenal'

Il y a 9 heures, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK a dit :

Glad to see your work. I hope some of it makes it in.

What is the next frame you are working on, now that Saryn is done?

I don't know.
I'm currently working on Chroma but since it's body is really complexe and hard to work on (without considering there there is the work of 2 bodies because of the pelt), it may not be my next submission, I dont really know.

I will also rework my Wukong soon if Mirage Mithra get in on the next round, so we will see...

Excluding these two, the next, may be Nidus, Valkyr or Titania.

So, It's a bit long time since I didn't give any new on my work because I was mainly doing changes on my exisiting creation for Round 11.
During this period, I started a skin for Chroma and for Titania and the one for Titania inspired me more than Chroma, so it will probably be my next skin releasing.

I'm working on it right now and will stream a bit, so check this link if you're interested : https://www.twitch.tv/lukinu

• Like 1