Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

This is what I initially wanted to do but cutting with hologram is not lore friendly exept if I go for a sentient design, so I have to go for a solid blade.
I though about making only the front part as solid metal but heavy blades stances cut with both side, so I can't.

I will  go for a huge full solid blade, so I will just add details on this plain surface but I dont know how exactly. I have some idea in mind, so I will probably show them all and see what you guys prefer.

Could always go the opposite way then :P Hologram spine and solid blade that folds in on itself when stored. But if a large solid blade is the final choice, why not bring the white part down the spine of the blade (I'm not actually sure what the back of the blade is called but I'm going to keep calling it the spine) and giving it a nice design in red like the guard has.

10 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

This is what I initially wanted to do but cutting with hologram is not lore friendly exept if I go for a sentient design, so I have to go for a solid blade.
I though about making only the front part as solid metal but heavy blades stances cut with both side, so I can't.

I will  go for a huge full solid blade, so I will just add details on this plain surface but I dont know how exactly. I have some idea in mind, so I will probably show them all and see what you guys prefer.

I would like to make it as a skin for all heavy blade but currently, melee model swap are only allowed for Skana, Galatine, Kronen, Orthos and Jat Kittag.
It may be extented to the whole weapon category to be sword, heavy blade, tonfa, polearm and hammer in the future, but that's not already the case, so even if you would like to use it on my Zenistar, I make it as a Galatine skin.

This also mean I can't do a Silva & Aegis skin.

Not true, the skana arit skin was changed to work on all single handed swords. So you can make it work for all heavy blades as well.

1 hour ago, Novatico said:

Not true, the skana arit skin was changed to work on all single handed swords. So you can make it work for all heavy blades as well.

Oh, good to know, this is even more motivating to make this skin !
I hope the Zenistar glitch apply to all skin and not only the Dominion skin :D

Honestly in love with this Mirage skin. If I had this skin I might use are more often, even though I suck at her. I'd like to see Zephyrs fins/wings (Idk what they are) with that transparent style.

Love the Atlas helm... wish I had him. Is this your only Halloween submission or will you possibly do more?

Keep up the good submissions, I love your work and I look forward to more! 

15 hours ago, -Titania- said:

Honestly in love with this Mirage skin. If I had this skin I might use are more often, even though I suck at her. I'd like to see Zephyrs fins/wings (Idk what they are) with that transparent style.

Love the Atlas helm... wish I had him. Is this your only Halloween submission or will you possibly do more?

Keep up the good submissions, I love your work and I look forward to more! 

I don't plan to do more Halloween submissions but it could happen, I dont know.

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Orabell said:

Ok, wow blown away by your Mithra Skin, any plans on keeping the theme for more projects like the Graxx Series ? I would totally buy it, keep it up!

I'm not sure if I will do a full Mithra serie or just a little set like I intitally planned to. It will mostly depend on my inspiration.
For now, I plan to do Mirage (done), Wukong, a syandana and a heavy sword (in work) skin.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Luki, is that Mithra Skin going to be exclusive to swords or heavy blades in general? I would love having that on my Zenistar. *u*

No, it's not exclusive to sword. I called it "Mithra sword" because it's a sword but it should be usable on every "heavy blade" weapons, so Gram, Dark Split-Sword, Scindo (prime), War, Galatine (prime), Zenistar and any futur heavy blade.

Also, when equiped on Zenistar, the central metal ring will replace the disc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

So, I just finished the Mithra Sword skin and posted it.
Here is the steam workshop link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1120051045

Two sketchfab modelds : https://sketchfab.com/models/f689a3f651ce43bc990e701a0a23947f
https://sketchfab.com/models/bb8ee7aaf0244244a466dec6536acf6a

And here, some pictures :

Hide contents

Image2.JPG
Image1.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg

Big Big like! 

On 27/08/2017 at 2:03 AM, Slendy-Broseph said:

If I may ask, is the Mithra sword designed with the Sentient aesthetic in mind or your own Mithra series?

Looks baller. Would buy if I had money.

Sentient is defenetly not one of my inspiration but it's hard to say what exactly was my inspiration because it's a lot little things and there are probably a lot of things I dont know they inspired me.

But the mains inspiration I'm concious about are : (obviously) Tenno and Cepahlon style, Asura's Wraith, Okami, Transistor and some DMC.

Edited by lukinu_u

5 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Sentient is defenetly not one of my inspiration but it's hard to say what exactly was my inspiration because it's a lot little things and there are probably a lot of things I dont know they inspired me.

But the mains inspiration I'm concious about are : (obviously) Tenno and Cepahlon style, Asura's Wraith, Okami and some DMC.

I like the sword skin. Not sure which heavy blade I would want to put it on, but it looks great.