Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panzerfaust!

__Ester__

┏━━━━━━━◥◣Why should you join Panzerfaust?◢◤━━━━━━━┓

Stunning-Yin-Yang-Tattoo-Desifdshgn-1_copy.png

Well, there are plenty of reasons as to why you should join us, but I’m not gonna bore you with listing every single reason why. I will, however, give you a brief run down of the many things that make this clan so great.

The one thing we are most proud of is our strong community. We boast some of the highest levels of activity in the ICE Alliance and that is reflected every day in our Alliance Discord. Socializing is not a foreign subject to us as we have plenty of friendly faces that will make you feel at home in this clan. Joining our Discord channel is a requirement in order to join our clan.

Another thing is our strong leadership structure. Through years of trial and error we have produced a leadership structure that rewards time and dedication to the clan, not favoritism. With a strong leadership, comes a strong community.

Our activity levels are maintained by our four departments:

• The recruiting department works hard in keeping our numbers up so we always have a constant influx of new people when others stop playing the game.

• Events department ensures that there is always some kind of event going on to keep people occupied with different things in Warframe to divert you from the mindless grind.

• Dojo farming...well...that is the mindless grind department. They focus on making sure that our Dojo is well stocked with resources so that we will always have enough to do any kind of research that may be added in the future.

• Market Department. This is where our platinum makers go to excel and earn platinum for themselves and the clan.

We also have a wonderful Panzer Point system that rewards activity in the clan. The more you participate and the more things you do for the clan, the more points you get. These points can be turned in for many different things that can make your Warframe experience more fun and better.

Now I can go on and on about this clan, but it would be much better for you to see for yourself. If you want to join, then simply click this link to enter our Alliance Discord and ask to speak to a Panzerfaust recruiter. Thank you and I hope to see you soon in Panzerfaust.

We have cookies!

“Onirah is a tarp!”  ← ‘all lies’ -- Onirah

“ALL THE COOKIES ARE MINE” I don’t share :( -- Onirah

Edited by EsterSombermoon

• 1 month later...