Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea about the plains

NebbyOtt

What if on rare occasion or something, maybe a Grineer supply ship comes to resupply the grineer outposts, and you can work with other players to shoot at the ship to damage it and you can use archwing to fly into the ship and kill everyone inside and, eventually, if your lucky if theres enough people helping, crash the ship, when it crashes if would drop a LARGE amount of random grineer resources from various grineer planets, ALL over the place, like how serious wreckage would be dispursed. it would be this super hard thing that requires a lot of people helping, like a passive version of the night thing but it only happens occasionally.

Edited by TennoHack

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 4:04 PM, peterc3 said:

Any ship small enough to routinely go between outposts or between orbit and planet side is not big enough to be inside with an archwing.

I disagree, look at any RL rocket ship, a grineer supply ship would be wider and shorter, and since Warframe is human sized, there would be plenty of room to fly inside with an archwing

27 minutes ago, TennoHack said:

I disagree, look at any RL rocket ship, a grineer supply ship would be wider and shorter, and since Warframe is human sized, there would be plenty of room to fly inside with an archwing

Did any thought at all go into your statement or did you just spew out the first excuse to keep your idea that you could? Your idea of taking down dropships that fly around for loot is alright, but the archwing inside part is just BS. You are comparing a possible ingame ship to a real life space ship that, while large, would not be fit to put archwing content inside. Archwing levels are multiple kilometers long. A real life space shuttle is only about 60-ish meters. I would say the average archwing ship level is about 3-5 kilometers. That puts your tiny dropship at 0.02-0.012% of a mission's size. Archwings can fly around a solid 100-ish meters per second as well so you would be in & out of these dropships so damn fast that if you blink, you would miss it. So yes to using your archwings to fly around & shoot down the ships for loot, but hell no to flying inside. You just can't have that without, as @peterc3said, the ship being far too large to be a standard air to ground dropship.

Edited by BuzzBomb8

19 hours ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

Did any thought at all go into your statement or did you just spew out the first excuse to keep your idea that you could? Your idea of taking down dropships that fly around for loot is alright, but the archwing inside part is just BS. You are comparing a possible ingame ship to a real life space ship that, while large, would not be fit to put archwing content inside. Archwing levels are multiple kilometers long. A real life space shuttle is only about 60-ish meters. I would say the average archwing ship level is about 3-5 kilometers. That puts your tiny dropship at 0.02-0.012% of a mission's size. Archwings can fly around a solid 100-ish meters per second as well so you would be in & out of these dropships so damn fast that if you blink, you would miss it. So yes to using your archwings to fly around & shoot down the ships for loot, but hell no to flying inside. You just can't have that without, as @peterc3said, the ship being far too large to be a standard air to ground dropship.

Arcwings attach to your WF< they aren't much bigger than your WF... why do you think they are some huge ship like thing? They are tiny. An archwing could fit in most grinner indoor tileset corridors from the graphical size of them.

On 7/24/2017 at 3:26 PM, Shockwave- said:

Arcwings attach to your WF< they aren't much bigger than your WF... why do you think they are some huge ship like thing? They are tiny. An archwing could fit in most grinner indoor tileset corridors from the graphical size of them.

Exactly, I didn't read his comment after the first sentence, but i assume he just went on to wildly support his claims and insult my intelligence.

The number one way to make me not read your post is by starting it with something insulting and know-it-all'y.

Go through my profile to the post i made about the Alad V boss battle, look for the first comment by Faulcun, THAT is how you correct someone.

Edited by TennoHack

On 7/24/2017 at 3:26 PM, Shockwave- said:

Duh. That doesn't matter. If you ACTUALLY read what I was saying you would know that a dropship is too small to have archwing content inside of. Dropships would be the size of the one that drops the Ambulas onto Corpus maps. You can't fly an archwing in it because it is so small.

27 minutes ago, TennoHack said:

Exactly, I didn't read his comment after the first sentence, but i assume he just went on to wildly support his claims and insult my intelligence.

The number one way to make me not read your post is by starting it with something insulting and know-it-all'y.

Go through my profile to the post i made about the Alad V boss battle, look for the first comment by Faulcun, THAT is how you correct someone.

Maybe if you bothered to read it you would understand why you are wrong & how your idea can't work beyond just shooting a ship down. Get off your high horse.

Edited by BuzzBomb8