Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling GODLY Amprex Rivens.

The following DPS values are calculated with warframe-builder.com (comparison build: Ser,.HC SC, PS, VS, Primed Cryo, Primed Bane)

Sustained DPS: 32.221 

Burst DPS: 60.285 

I bought a 141,3 Crit Chance; 113,4 Crit Damage; 88,9 Multishot for about 2000 Platinum. Before I had similar ones all in the area about 1.5-2.5k

It has:

Sustained DPS: 48538

Burst DPS: 88.864

The additional punch through is interesting but in high level content the problem is to bring enough damage to the enemies very fast. I personally would prefer Multishot but this is a personal opinion. But even when you prefer punch through its's a very high price.

So I offer 1.5k

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2017 at 10:14 AM, Doc-Orange said:

The following DPS values are calculated with warframe-builder.com (comparison build: Ser,.HC SC, PS, VS, Primed Cryo, Primed Bane)

Sustained DPS: 32.221 

Burst DPS: 60.285 

I bought a 141,3 Crit Chance; 113,4 Crit Damage; 88,9 Multishot for about 2000 Platinum. Before I had similar ones all in the area about 1.5-2.5k

It has:

Sustained DPS: 48538

Burst DPS: 88.864

The additional punch through is interesting but in high level content the problem is to bring enough damage to the enemies very fast. I personally would prefer Multishot but this is a personal opinion. But even when you prefer punch through its's a very high price.

So I offer 1.5k

Bro the riven you got CC CD DMG is worth 4k+ my guy xD