Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some weapon fire/attack sounds too sharp for hearing impaired peoples.

WolfFighterHUN

I'm and my friend is too hearing impaired. Some weapon sounds too sharpy for us, (I mean Galatine Prime, Strun Wraith etc.), after a while the rough effect gets really annoying when playing the game.

DE, can you solve this sharpy sounds to make less irritating, please?

Thank you, in advance!

47 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

You should take this to support, not the forums.

Support cant help with this at all. They are there to support with matters that are things like account issues or issues with the client. Sound design is not one of them.

You are better of bringing this to the attention of a dev, like in this exact feedback category on the forums (it is why the category exists even) or through PM or social media like twitter. [DE]Steve for example is pretty active on twitter now that tennocon has passed and he does react to people with concerns.

That is all a better option then support.

Edited by Airwolfen

2 hours ago, mcbloodteam said:

I'm and my friend is too hearing impaired. Some weapon sounds too sharpy for us, (I mean Galatine Prime, Strun Wraith etc.), after a while the rough effect gets really annoying when playing the game.

DE, can you solve this sharpy sounds to make less irritating, please?

Thank you, in advance!

Something that popped into my head, is something along these lines something that would help you? Now I'm not saying buy these spesific head phones, but I mean Headphones with EQ software or maybe something that lets you use an EQ on general audio.

PxqVpTV.png

Not sure if this even works with your condition though but it popped into my head. It would not be ideal but it would also help in other situations if it DOES work.

EQ softwares came with headphones, sound cards are very limited. If you want to cut off (or boost) specific frequency range i suggest you to use Equalizer APO. Its an open source system-wide equalizer, its free and very easy to use. Also google play store have free spectrum analyzer, you can use smartphone to find out the frequency that annoys you most.