Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr24 Grand Master Founder looking for TS3 based UK Clan

Desard

IGN: Desard

I am a MR24 Grand master founder that plays every night for 2-4 hours and most weekends for 4-8 hours a day.

I can take part in all forms of content and can play most roles.

I am looking for a small UK based Clan that uses Team speak 3 as there primary communication method.

I am looking for a clan that is regularly doing trials or is at least interested in doing so.

I am also looking for a clan that can engage in some banter and isn't too p.c. but on the other hand isn't a bunch of kids running riot (i am 33 years old with my own kids to look after)

I don't do drama so if that's your clans M.O. then leave me well alone.

Some would consider me harsh and a little abrasive, but i would call it straight and to the point, if you "CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" then i am also not for you.

I am currently in my own clan with just me in it and a fully researched (bar the Hema for obvious reasons) dojo, if the right clan comes along i would be willing to "donate" my dojo if it was helpful to the clan.

I am more than willing to put time and effort into helping newer players, so if your clan has come to Warframe from another title and you fit the bill don't be afraid to hit me up with an offer.

Kind Regards

Des.