Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.5

[DE]Rebecca

Erm well that was a great update for me!!!!! 

I can no longer chose the planets, they have no names!!!!!

I clicked on the alert mission an all I saw was a lovely background but no levels to play!!!

NOW the game is totally unplayable for me!!!! GREAT!!! (not)

I'm sorry, what did you fix now? I am still getting crashes every 5 minutes.

Hope you're submitting crash reports for each of those.  I thankfully have only experienced two crashes in total of my 300+ hours of gameplay, one of them is post U9 on one of the new grineer defense maps, and I ensured it sent the crash data.

People need to stop complaining about the difficulty being too hard. The elite lancers weren't that bad to kill so there wasn't much need to tone down their difficulty. Obviously if you are a level 1 warframe in a high level area you will have a hard time killing the high level mobs. 

exactly. if you stop and take the time to improve yourself in this game instead of crying in the forums you will find out that it isn't that hard of a game.

also I liked seeing a grineer with a burston for once

Elite Lancers WERE tough for people who don't have powerful gear.

Remember - not everyone uses tanky warframes/have high level mods that mitigate damage. This was a good fix. If you want tough, stick to the high level planets/nightmares and voids. Let the new players and ones who aren't decked out enjoy the game.

The elite lancer types were definitely not too difficult they were elite they should be hard to kill. Thank you for the update nonetheless. You are appreciated.

according to the live stream, it's not making them easier to kill, but that they were unintentionally doing too much damage.  They didn't go into details if it was at certain level ranges, or under certain conditions.  This is likely what we're seeing in the hot fix is fixing when the damage becomes too spikey.

A wee Hotfix!

Fix for not being able to build Fang Prime or Orthos Prime in Foundry.

Fix for 10 different crash issues players were having.

Fix for Raptor Drop Rate issues.

Fix for Elite Lancer enemy type being too difficult.

was one of the crash errors related to puncture mod and vortex with high number of enemies during defense missions?

Erm well that was a great update for me!!!!! 

I can no longer chose the planets, they have no names!!!!!

I clicked on the alert mission an all I saw was a lovely background but no levels to play!!!

NOW the game is totally unplayable for me!!!! GREAT!!! (not)

This happened to me before the hotfix occasionally.  Log out, log back in, it should work.

Edited by Ziggarius