Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.5

[DE]Rebecca

Thanx for crash fixes, aftere different fixes i have different crashes, best time was before open beta , never crashed, before update 9 i crashed alot, after update 9 i crashed only 2 times, once when loading level, i waited like 10 mins and ctrl+alt+del, then i crashed like many times before, when host leave game when you still not loaded stat screen after battle, most of time you need to force close game,because nothing happening.

So, Sobek reload buff coming in the next one right?

Uh, no? Here's your reload buff fix: Ammo Pump. Sobek's absolutely perfect as it is. I'm currently GREATLY enjoying it, WITH its slower reload. The current fix for it balanced it well with the other shotguns.

As I stated in another thread (People were comparing Strun to Sobek, so Hek and Boar isn't being calculated into the equation for this post)

"Strun base clipsize = 6.0

Strun base reload speed = 3.0

Sobek base clipsize = 20.0

Sobek base reload speed = 3.5

By going clipsize and reload speed alone for DPS....Sobek wins. Of course going on spike damage on a single, normal mob target, Strun wins. But constant sustained fire against stronger mobs/bosses? Sobek. Both shotguns are viable for their certain strengths. But either way, you (and a few others) are sitting here arguing that a .5 reload speed difference makes this shotgun "unusable" when it has over 3 times the clip of the Strun, does about 4/5ths damage per shot of the strun, and has a much, much lower delay between shots.. *rolls eyes*"

Now be quiet.