Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking Requests for Animated Warframe Wallpapers (Wallpaper Engine)

AdamantSpartan

Hello, welcome to my humble thread.

I've been getting into making Animated Wallpapers for Warframe through "Wallpaper Engine," a software program on Steam (that costs $4) that allows you to create wallpapers for yourself and others through the steam workshop.

(Just to clarify, you need to have Wallpaper Engine to use these wallpapers)

I've been enjoying the process, so I wanted to show off my work and take requests for anyone that would like something specific.

Here are a few I've already made. (put under spoiler tags to save space)

Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1008471949

#############################################################################################

Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1007650693

#############################################################################################

Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1042741874

(gfycat kills the quality and fps, but you get the idea)

RightDiscreteClingfish.gif

Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1045683915

Rules and Such:

• For a smooth wallpaper, you must ask for something idle, similar to the demo examples above, otherwise I can't guarantee the quality (but I'll try)
  • For your specific request please be as specific as possible, or else it will be left up to "creator's preference."
    • Fashion Frame setup
    • Captura Scene
    • Ability cast
    • Idle animation
    • Screenshot to be made an animation (Like the sitting Ember example above)
    • Etc
  • When a request is fulfilled, I will put it in this post using a gif and a link to the workshop page (along with the user's forum name, but only if they request it first).
  • I will make each request in first-come-first-serve order (unless something really nice comes along)
  • I don't have every cosmetic (but I can buy any of them from the market), so if I can't duplicate your Fashion Frame, if you want, you can be my model since multiplayer Captura is a thing!
  • If a request is fulfilled and you have trouble running the wallpaper, I'll make you a lower quality version that will hopefully be better.
  • Only 1920x1080 (unless you request a smaller size). No 4k quality because I don't have a gaming setup that allows me to play Warframe in 4k (also the file's size would be stupidly big).
  • Be patient. If there are a ton of people making requests, then it may take a while to get to you (and going too fast may cause me to burn out and lose motivation for making these wallpapers).
  • I reserve my right to decline a request, but if I do I will give a reason.
  • Keep it clean.

I'm looking forward to adding onto this community's pile of art.

Fulfilled Requests (6):

Stalker Cosplay Wallpaper:

Spoiler

Sadly gfycat didn't like the full file so I had to cut the size, but I assure you that I tested these and they loop well in Wallpaper engine.

Main version:

InexperiencedVioletBushbaby.gif

Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089219592

Extra version:

HappyHarmlessAngelfish.gif

Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089222533

Spoiler

Edited by AdamantSpartan

59 minutes ago, DSkycroft said:

Something to do with Wukong or the Stalker would be interesting.

Made one for Wukong (perfectly looping his "hair" along with the Earth tileset's plants and the frame's "breathing" is an impossible task, so the transition is a little obvious). It's in the Fulfilled section.

Now for the Stalker request, would Stalker "cosplay" with excal or ash work for you?

Edited by AdamantSpartan

22 minutes ago, AdamantSpartan said:

Made one for Wukong (perfectly looping his "hair" along with the Earth tileset's plants and the frame's "breathing" is an impossible task, so the transition is a little obvious). It's in the Fulfilled section.

Now for the Stalker request, would Stalker "cosplay" with excal or ash work for you?

Sure,whatever is easiest for ya man.And the wukong wallpaper is really cool.

Edited by DSkycroft

On 7/21/2017 at 10:11 PM, (Xbox One)Lucid Dreammer said:

Titania please like something gorgeous and mystical

I found a spot I liked, but I don't have a good fashion frame setup for Titainia. is there anything you'd like specifically? Otherwise I'll use the base color scheme.

Preview:

Spoiler

OClv8qU.jpg

On 7/22/2017 at 3:11 AM, (Xbox One)Lucid Dreammer said:

Titania please like something gorgeous and mystical

I too would like a Titania wallpaper, my preferred animation would be her idle, I think it's the Noble one, where she lets her butterflies loose and one lands on her hand.

For customization, if you have it I'd like her to use the Aurai Helmet, and for color customization I have preference for the ones I use, classic pallet, the tertiary color is none/Titania default:

Spoiler

1.png

For the background setting I'd love if it could be made on the place of the Silver Grove, on those shrines, with Titania on top of those rocks where players use the Apothics, I really love that place and the sounds. Or at least with an area similar to this.

If it isn't possible, I leave it at your choice. 

On 7/23/2017 at 8:17 PM, Rhino said:

Rhino stomping and all the debris moving up lol 

Ask and you shall receive. (well the debris part anyways)

I tried to get the bottom of the stomp animation so I could loop it manually, but even in 10% speed there wasn't enough animation to work with, BUT I found out the debris don't even reach a good height until after the stomp is finished. So, I chose the next best thing and found out Rhino has some sick looking particle effects tied to his 4.

9 hours ago, Ricardo58 said:

-snip-

So, I accidentally did a thing, so now you have 2 wallpapers! They're pretty much identical with the differences being the lighting. Sadly, no captura for the silver grove area yet, so I just used one of those grineer Earth captura scenes. (That one hanging vine in the background tho...)

On a side note, why is Titainia's noble idle animation so long?

Spoiler

Sadly gfycat didn't like the full file so I had to cut the size, but I assure you that I tested these and they loop well in Wallpaper engine.

Your version:

Bonus version:

46 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

I would like a Chroma wallpaper of him killing with the new chroma deluxe skin and deluxe melee skin have him killing infected with default colors

For what you're asking I can't make my usual style of wallpaper. It works best when used with idle animations that can loop smoothly.

I could, however, make a slideshow/diorama of a few paused scenes and edit them together.

Something similar I'd suggest, if you agree with it, is to have some dead infested in the background/foreground while Chroma is standing with his sword in hand. Also, do you want the big version or normal version of the Dominion skin?

Just now, AdamantSpartan said:

For what you're asking I can't make my usual style of wallpaper. It works best when used with idle animations that can loop smoothly.

I could, however, make a slideshow/diorama of a few paused scenes and edit them together.

Something similar I'd suggest, if you agree with it, is to have some dead infested in the background/foreground while Chroma is standing with his sword in hand. Also, do you want the big version or normal version of the Dominion skin?

That would be great also :D

and i guess use his agile stance

with the bigger version of the  Dominion skin

2 hours ago, AdamantSpartan said:

So, I accidentally did a thing, so now you have 2 wallpapers! They're pretty much identical with the differences being the lighting. Sadly, no captura for the silver grove area yet, so I just used one of those grineer Earth captura scenes. (That one hanging vine in the background tho...)

On a side note, why is Titainia's noble idle animation so long?

Reveal hidden contents

Your version:

Bonus version:

Amazing! I really like the 1st one, thanks! The vine I can ignore it, it's no problem.

On 7/25/2017 at 1:25 AM, .Fire_Fly. said:

-snip-

Burnout sucks.

In other news I got your Chroma Wallpaper done!

It's a little different from what you asked because I couldn't get enemies to act as I wanted, but I came up with this piece and got it to loop well.

On 7/25/2017 at 1:48 PM, SmallRuth said:

Really cool work here! Would love to see something with default Mag, something electronic/Corpus-y.

You say for electronic, I say Volt's noble idle.

I made 2 versions on your request.

One with Mag, the other with Mag with an Ohma because tonfas are cool.

Edited by AdamantSpartan