Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Paradigm Shift | Mountain Clan | 100% Research | 0% Trade Tax | Recruiting Mr8+ Members | Custom Emblem | 10d Inactivity Policy | Mithras Alliance | PS4 Community | Striving to build a helpful community one Tenno at a time.

(PSN)Xersil

qd8kk6N.png

"In Warframe, people may talk big, but at the end of the game the king and the pawn still go back in the same box."

ncyfOVW.png

zFUoZOF.png

Paradigm Shift is a Mountain Clan that is currently striving to create a friendly and helpful community for both old and new Tenno, though we do have a few requirements such as having at least your mastery rank to 8, staying within our inactivity policy, and being respectful. If you're able to follow the rules of the clan then you will do just fine here. Our Clan was founded in 2015 by Xersil, and used to be known as Cerberus Society before it was renamed to Paradigm Shift by Xersil. If you are unfamiliar with the clan name meaning, the definition of a paradigm shift is "a fundamental change in approach or underlying assumption."

We are proudly a part of the Mithras Alliance.

meQeK9H.png

Spoiler

Currently, we have only a few rules to follow and our chats are quite lenient as long as you are able to stay within these rules.

• Rules within Clan Chat are as follows
    • Our inactivity policy is twenty days as a result of a poll we recently had to increase it quite a bit for those who are attending school in the clan. Paradigm Shift greatly values the education of our clanmates and view it to be quite a bit more important than the game.
      • However, if someone knows they are going to be gone an extended period of time, they can PM one of the council members that they're going to be gone for awhile. Depending on the time they say they will be gone we can extend the inactivity policy for that one person to a maximum of 45 days.
    • Randomly sending invites for squad is prohibited. If you are unfamiliar with what random invites are, it's essentially just going down the clan list and inviting everyone you see in hopes of getting help for a mission. If you need help just ask in chat and someone is sure to help you.
    • Spamming in the chat is prohibited.
    • Hatespeech, bashing, or bullying other clan members is strictly prohibited and may result in being expelled from the clan.
    • Begging for free items is not allowed.
    • Breaking alliance rules will result in one warning before getting kicked from the clan. (i.e. if you break a rule, I will warn you. If you break another rule, you're out. This counts for alliance tab only. Clan chat is a lot more lenient.

If you feel these rules are a good fit for you, please see Contact Information for info on joining our clan.

0o9PKdj.png

Spoiler

Coming soon.

SoA2xJO.png

Spoiler

If you would like to join Paradigm Shift, please contact Xersil, LegionOfWolves, or BraveHeart2377 on PSN for an invitation.

w7ATkwx.png

Spoiler

Lotus (Xersil & LegionOfWolves) - Warlord Rank

Grand Council (BraveHeart2377) - Second-in-command of Paradigm Shift.

Council - Sub-2nd's of Paradigm Shift.

Champion - Respected members of the clan.

Guardian  - Skilled members of the clan who have passed the rank-up challenge for Guardian.

Hawke - Basic members who have joined the PlayStation Community.

Recruit - Newly recruited members.

Apprentice - Members under the Mastery Rank requirement who have been accepted into the clan to be helped get to the appropriate mastery rank before becoming full members.

EkXFq2f.jpg

Featured Tenno: Xersil, Astonishing-Joey, Dark_Venture, DuckKooze, Epsi1122, GW100Gs, MUDICON, O_REK3DGE_O

Edited by (PS4)Xersil

This clan is amazing and definitely on my favorites. I have been in this clan for about 3-4 weeks and from my perspective, members in this clan help each other out. In chat members have there questions answered and sometimes we joke around in chat but besides that we help each other out with missions, farming, and annoying quests. The Paradigm Shift is one of the most friendly clans there is on ps4, that is very active, so if you join this clan it will be good for you and increase your progress speed.

"Gaming has been a great way to get to know people. That's part of what I love about games, that they are social." 

Edited by (PS4)GW100Gs
More was needed

Hey everyone! Quite honestly I've been on and off of warframe in the recent years, originally playing on PC and transitioning to PS4, I somehow landed in the wonderful community of Paradigm Shift. Xersil has been an amazing leader and friend since day one, helping my transition go smoothly and keeping me up to date on everything that's been occurring. I guarantee upon joining you'll see the same alongside the outgoing community we've all built together. We have many friendly and helpful members who'd be down to squad up for numerous occasions, and are all enjoyable to talk to as well. The discord group is rather lively as well, so why not come on in too while you're at it?

Bless up.

-Kunjaroh

6 hours ago, (PS4)SeksPanther311 said:

Hello,

I first started playing Warframe about 6 weeks ago, but I have been HOOKED since, I just hit MR 17. I am looking for a clan exactly like yours, I am a big fan of your clan chat rules. So I would love to join, if you'll have me.

PSN: SeksPanther311

Thank you for replying to our thread! I sent you an invite to Paradigm Shift and we are glad to have you aboard. :)

Hi, I'm new to WF and about 2 weeks in, MR4 only. I'm looking for a friendly community mostly just to hang out with while doing missions and stuff. I'm pretty casual but active. As soon as i get MR5 I'll apply. 

fyi i'm in my late 30's, married with kids. I'm on EU time (GMT+2)...

thanks!

Edited by (PS4)skurm_na

Actually, we have an opening for Apprentice in the clan. If you'd like, we are able to let you in the clan under the rank of Apprentice until you are able to reach Mr5. :satisfied:

On 7/17/2017 at 5:36 AM, (PS4)Xersil said:

Apprentice (gonzitheelve, deebrock1220, Mr_DarkLord245) - Members under the Mastery Rank requirement who have been accepted into the clan to be helped get to the appropriate mastery rank before becoming full members. Maximum of five within the clan at a time.

Thank you everyone who decides to join Paradigm Shift. Moments after the Chains of Harrow update pushed to PlayStation, we've already gotten the credits, morphics, ferrite, and salvage needed for the Scourge. Since we're a Mountain clan, I expected it to be harder to gain the resources needed but you all have really pulled through. :satisfied:

Edited by (PS4)Xersil

8 hours ago, (PS4)sebastian_snyder said:

Hi i think this clan is really dope Would love to join 

Ign: sebastian_snyder

You'll have to leave your current clan before I'm able to invite you. After you've done that I'll send an invite your way. :smile:

5 hours ago, (PS4)WaitWhatHappnd said:

Hello, I have just recently returned to Warframe since last playing about two or three years ago. A lot has changed, it seems. One such change is the clan I used to be in has done nothing but gathered dust and cobwebs. I was curious if you are currently accepting new clan members?

I sent you an invite. It should be in your inbox when you log in. :satisfied: