Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Paradigm Shift | Mountain Clan | 100% Research | 0% Trade Tax | Recruiting Mr8+ Members | Custom Emblem | 10d Inactivity Policy | Mithras Alliance | PS4 Community | Striving to build a helpful community one Tenno at a time.

(PSN)Xersil

Hello,

Started playing Warframe about two weeks ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm MR7 and I feel as though I missing out on the best part of the game by not being in a clan.  I've read through your clan info and regulations and feel it's  exactly what I'm looking for. 

PSN - AMER1CANpunk

Hola! Just started playing again after a year out of it. Just got Mastery 5 and would like to join you guys. Don't have much, just Excaliber and Frost Prime, and some basic weps mostly leveled up. Still working on the Star Chart.

If you're still taking strays in, IIWOLF-LORDII is my ps4 name...(those are capital "i"'s)  XD

Hey, my brother and I are getting back into Warframe after a year of absence.  I am MR14 and he's MR12.  I feel like we're at the precipice of being crazy strong, but we're stuck at just strong characters.  Would really like to join your clan for help in achieving that tipping point into the high end play.  Before we left we could usually top out at roughly an hour and a half in endless survival.  Anything like defense or interception needed more cooperative play to go very far and that was slim pickin's with random players.  We have lots of mods, frames and weapons excluding anything that came out in the past year or so.  Vaubaun Prime had just come out and DM sneak peeked what turned out to be Titania when we left.  PSN's are Wiffleball_Tony and OJMonkey.  Hopefully we'll hear from you soon.

Hey, I'm finally coming back to WF and stumbled upon this post. Currently Mastery 6 and 3/4 almost hitting Mastery 7, as of now, I am a student hence weekdays for me are pretty limited. But I'll try to help out whereever I can in terms of research etc. Hope you guys will consider me. 
PSN: SoulxAegis

On 8/4/2017 at 6:55 AM, (PS4)lmlodziniak1977 said:

I am interested in joining, are you still accepting recruitments?

Yes we are! I've sent you an invite. :)

On 8/4/2017 at 9:56 AM, (PS4)ArsonisticMadCat said:

Hey if you lot are still recruiting, I'd love to be a part of this. Sounds like a lot of fun and a much more active and enjoyable clan than the "clans" I've been in so far. My psn id should be the same as the one on here but if not (since I can't see the bloody thing yet) it's ArsonisticMadCat. 

Cheers 

Invite sent!

11 hours ago, (PS4)IIWOLF-LORDII said:

Hola! Just started playing again after a year out of it. Just got Mastery 5 and would like to join you guys. Don't have much, just Excaliber and Frost Prime, and some basic weps mostly leveled up. Still working on the Star Chart.

If you're still taking strays in, IIWOLF-LORDII is my ps4 name...(those are capital "i"'s)  XD

I've sent you an invite. :heart:

8 hours ago, (PS4)Wiffleball_Tony said:

Hey, my brother and I are getting back into Warframe after a year of absence.  I am MR14 and he's MR12.  I feel like we're at the precipice of being crazy strong, but we're stuck at just strong characters.  Would really like to join your clan for help in achieving that tipping point into the high end play.  Before we left we could usually top out at roughly an hour and a half in endless survival.  Anything like defense or interception needed more cooperative play to go very far and that was slim pickin's with random players.  We have lots of mods, frames and weapons excluding anything that came out in the past year or so.  Vaubaun Prime had just come out and DM sneak peeked what turned out to be Titania when we left.  PSN's are Wiffleball_Tony and OJMonkey.  Hopefully we'll hear from you soon.

Sent you both invites. :)

48 minutes ago, (PS4)SoulxAegis said:

Hey, I'm finally coming back to WF and stumbled upon this post. Currently Mastery 6 and 3/4 almost hitting Mastery 7, as of now, I am a student hence weekdays for me are pretty limited. But I'll try to help out whereever I can in terms of research etc. Hope you guys will consider me. 
PSN: SoulxAegis

Invite sent!

On 8/6/2017 at 5:18 PM, (PS4)AshtonLim said:

Good day, 

Sorta new player here. Current MR5 will be 6 when I'm back home. 

I'm interested in joining paradigm shift, looks like an amazing clan! My psn is AshtonLim

Hope to hear from you guys soon 

Sent you an invite. :)

On 8/6/2017 at 6:15 PM, (PS4)gameanater456 said:

Hey i would love to join your clan i am mastery rank 8 soon to be 9 and need more people to play with 

You'll need to leave your current clan before I am able to send an invite.

On 8/6/2017 at 8:19 PM, (PS4)Baltharog said:

Hi,

I'd be honored to join your clan. Long time PC player recently switched to the PS4 version. Already mastery 6. 

Psn id: baltharog

You'll need to leave your current clan before I am able to send an invite as well.

REGARDING THE THREAD

Revised and changed some information to be up-to-date.

Added clan updates

Hello,

Really like the sound of this clan and if possible I would like to join. Mr LVL 16, UK time zone and I love the banter. Started playing this game close to launch but had to have a break due to real life stuff. Have been back on for a week and looking for a clan to get involved with. 

PSN ID jam5terMDK. 

Cheers

9 hours ago, (PS4)jam5terMDK said:

Hello,

Really like the sound of this clan and if possible I would like to join. Mr LVL 16, UK time zone and I love the banter. Started playing this game close to launch but had to have a break due to real life stuff. Have been back on for a week and looking for a clan to get involved with. 

PSN ID jam5terMDK. 

Cheers

Thank you for posting & joining us in the party chat! I have sent you an invite to the clan. :)