Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Paradigm Shift | Mountain Clan | 100% Research | 0% Trade Tax | Recruiting Mr8+ Members | Custom Emblem | 10d Inactivity Policy | Mithras Alliance | PS4 Community | Striving to build a helpful community one Tenno at a time.

(PSN)Xersil

Hi, I’ve been playing warframe a lot lately after taking a vacation from it. I’m MR 9 and I play everyday to rank up. I wanted to join a new clan that’s active and has a friendly community, also to get good at the raids. If you do decide to recruit me, feel free to message if you need to talk to me in party. I’m free whenever. Thank you.

PSN: AssassinBoy213.

Edited by (PS4)AssassinBoy213
Forgot to add PSN

8 hours ago, (PS4)AssassinBoy213 said:

Hi, I’ve been playing warframe a lot lately after taking a vacation from it. I’m MR 9 and I play everyday to rank up. I wanted to join a new clan that’s active and has a friendly community, also to get good at the raids. If you do decide to recruit me, feel free to message if you need to talk to me in party. I’m free whenever. Thank you.

PSN: AssassinBoy213.

I'll PM you after work. Thank you for posting!

1 hour ago, (PS4)seandela said:

Hello I'm mastery rank 11 I would like to join and how would I join? 

I looked over your Warframe profile and everything checks out! I sent you an invite to Paradigm Shift and hope to see you chatting with us soon. :satisfied:

Hey I would love to join your clan! I started playing last year but stopped because I was preoccupied with other games:( I recently started playing again and am almost at rank 3. If i could join as an apprentice I would be extremely happy! If you would like me to message you on playstation I will.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)LegoTiki1 said:

Hey I would love to join your clan! I started playing last year but stopped because I was preoccupied with other games:( I recently started playing again and am almost at rank 3. If i could join as an apprentice I would be extremely happy! If you would like me to message you on playstation I will.

You certainly can become an apprentice! An invite should be sent to you shortly.

• 2 weeks later...