Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9

[DE]Megan

Just want to say the work that went into sorting out the Opticor has not gone unnoticed, getting it to crit properly without double hitting. It's very nice being carried through to completion, despite the weapon seeming to be tempermental to changes.

Edited by Neightrix

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9

Changes

• Operators are now affected by the Smeeta Kavat Mischief/Charm buffs.

Sorry Megan, but that wasn't fixed yet actually:
laBUwxd.jpg
This image was taken after 21.0.9
- Kuva Flood (so base 1200 kuva)
- resource booster was active (making it 2400 kuva)
- I captured the kuva myself, while in operator mode
Smeeta buff WAS active prior to entering Operator mode, but clearly as the image shows, did not carry over to Operator mode as it claims to have been fixed in the notes. Had it been fixed, the amount of kuva above would have been 4800 kuva (4x multiplayer from Charm+Resource booster on a Flood).

1 hour ago, Sannidor said:

Remastered Earth is still unplayable.

20 FPS tops.

You will need to supply just a little more information than this if you want any progress to be made on this.  Unplayable could mean a variety of things and have multiple solutions or none at all.

Try making a thread here https://forums.warframe.com/forum/72-performance/ with what OS you use, 32bit or 64bit, your graphics card and so on.

If you've done that already then reference a link to it whenever you are trying to bring attention to it from the devs, otherwise there is literally nothing anyone can do for you.

Alert NUMA (saturn) Nitian Extract “23:54 17-07-2017”:

Warframe: Mesa

Attachments/syandana:  “Quaro Shoulder Armor”. “Targis Prime Greaves”. “Pakal Chest Plate”.

Using Mesa Graxx Skin

Prisma Shade made the warframe’s head and attachments/syandana disappear, after cloaking the character. Happened 4 times, where one time the whole warframe and weapons disappear.

Times the bug/issue occurs: 5

I'm alone? Needs a reinstall?

Edited by Grozaz

Just now, Grozaz said:

Alert NUMA (saturn) Nitian Extract “23:54 17-07-2017”:

Warframe: Mesa

Attachments/syandana:  “Quaro Shoulder Armor”. “Targis Prime Greaves”. “Pakal Chest Plate”.

Using Mesa Graxx Skin

Prisma Shade made the warframe’s head and attachments/syandana disappear, after cloaking the character. Happened 4 times, where one time the whole warframe and weapons disappear.

Times the bug/issue occurs: 5

I'm alone? Needs a reinstall?

Has happened to me too on Harrow, head and all armor attachments disappeared till I recloaked

1 hour ago, Sannidor said:

Remastered Earth is still unplayable.

20 FPS tops.

^this.

Normally 60fps... In earth around 30fps.

Have to lower all my settings and disable DirectX11 for the FPS to hop back in at least 50 :(

14 minutes ago, SasoDuck said:

Sorry Megan, but that wasn't fixed yet actually:
laBUwxd.jpg
This image was taken after 21.0.9
- Kuva Flood (so base 1200 kuva)
- resource booster was active (making it 2400 kuva)
- I captured the kuva myself, while in operator mode
Smeeta buff WAS active prior to entering Operator mode, but clearly as the image shows, did not carry over to Operator mode as it claims to have been fixed in the notes. Had it been fixed, the amount of kuva above would have been 4800 kuva (4x multiplayer from Charm+Resource booster on a Flood).

+1

Had the same issue a couple min's ago, the buff didn't pass to the operator. I wasn't a host if that matters

Edited by Neuroszima

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operators are now affected by the Smeeta Kavat Mischief/Charm buffs.

Kuva farmers thank you

I will hold on to my thanks then (post above)

Edited by RistN