Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9

[DE]Megan

no fix for invisi-bugs on loki, ivara and so on? its not so funny to be unable to see where my frame is, when i'm in the sortie on spy and bcs of this, i triggered the alarms, ordis didnt even stopped the counter btw, no matter how many ordis orbs where used in that moment (3 members used them without effect), time was ticking. not cool...

animations are broken too (someone already said it) i cast ironskin/frost globe/ hollow ground on the run.. and i mean on the run, while in motion or standing still under fire. sometimes the ability doesnt even give a feedback like "in use" or counter or whatever starts with it, so i hammer my freshly preplaced mouse only to get a "dedeee sound, bcs the game knows i have the ability in use already, but it doesnt want me to know now -.-) and no: its not a faulty pc, software on my site, cache, steam etc verified and drivers up to date.

sneaking up on nox units dont seem to be effective, no "press (melee) for sneaky-sneaky" .. bug or feature?^^

and when will frost prime finally get his speed buff? c'mon, even if fridges are not known to be the fastest running furnitures.. pls give him at least some low price running shoes. its just painful to be the last on the mission target when youre the only frost in the team and just arrive in the nick of time to place some ice around the target, no matter how many bulletjumps and dashing you do (and the chat is still broken for some people like me. i have no chat in game, unless i open the chat, select talk, wait for some seconds, then close the chat, and open it again to select talk again so i can read and write... whats really nice and nearly impossible if randoms just run off to the mission! i have to "restart" the chat after every mission, otherwise i cant see regional, recruting or trade or anything not even complains about how slow my frost was on his way in the mission and why i waited like an hour at the start.. pls take a look at this DE)

11 hours ago, SasoDuck said:

Sorry Megan, but that wasn't fixed yet actually:
laBUwxd.jpg
This image was taken after 21.0.9
- Kuva Flood (so base 1200 kuva)
- resource booster was active (making it 2400 kuva)
- I captured the kuva myself, while in operator mode
Smeeta buff WAS active prior to entering Operator mode, but clearly as the image shows, did not carry over to Operator mode as it claims to have been fixed in the notes. Had it been fixed, the amount of kuva above would have been 4800 kuva (4x multiplayer from Charm+Resource booster on a Flood).

Can confirm this.Now you dont get 2x Kuva at all.Just been in Kuva flood mission and I had 50 s left on Charm 2x resource buff when last braid was destroyed.I wasnt even in operator mode when some of the teammates picked up last cloud.I just hope DE didnt made it that we recive 2x kuva only if we pick it up.If thats the case its far worse than it was before.I was client btw.

Thank you for the opticor changes. However Multishot still doesn't affect the Aoe, would be nice to know if it is intended or is a bug and the Aoe doesn't work on certain points of several tileset, like ramps and walkways on uranus, and on saturn where there is terrainlike material.

Quick thinking is still bugged as well. Here as well would be nice to hear if you are aware of it and trying to fix it.

Finally JV could do with some love. There were several new bugs introduced by the latest updates still not adressed in any way.

Thank you

Edited by Nirrel

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Scourge not being affected by Heavy Calibers accuracy reduction.

I have a question considering the nerf to Scourge, Actually about Heavy Caliber in particular and the way the math is worked in Warframe.

So all weapons seem to basically have 100% Accuracy to begin with. Right? like at least most of them. So tell me, how does -55% of 100.0 = 1.7 ?

Because that math doesn't make sense, even google can do math better than that.

Why are Some weapons unfairly nerfed more than Others (Because I can name a few that aren't even touched) with the negative Accuracy on Heavy Caliber?

T43RQHI.png

8 minutes ago, -CM-Killer-931 said:

I have a question considering the nerf to Scourge, Actually about Heavy Caliber in particular and the way the math is worked in Warframe.

So all weapons seem to basically have 100% Accuracy to begin with. Right? like at least most of them. So tell me, how does -55% of 100.0 = 1.7 ?

Because that math doesn't make sense, even google can do math better than that.

Why are Some weapons unfairly nerfed more than Others (Because I can name a few that aren't even touched) with the negative Accuracy on Heavy Caliber?

Because accuracy is calculated in strange way which only DE know how and not 100-55 as normal math

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operators are now affected by the Smeeta Kavat Mischief/Charm buffs.

You might like to ask the team to  check again. With the buff active, I purposely don't return to my warframe after I destroyed the last braid but the kuva obtained was not doubled.

8 hours ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Obviously a feature as both of the scapes (should be posted a spoiler with the text formatting ffs) are both end-of-quest rewards through syndicates by being rep-traded for. Otherwise one person could easily spoil the entire point of both quests in a simple 5s of trading.  

i think he was meaning that those scapes aren't trade able period whether you complete them or not. they could let us trade the scapes but only to people that complete the quest.

plus when is DE going to fix the pakal chest piece missing energy texture on the bottom left part of the thing?

Edited by maddragonmaster