Oyun Hatası

TheDeadPool41

Merhaba Oyununuzda Bir Bug Buldum Ve Bug Şans Eseri Yapılabiliyor Bugun Nasıl Yapıldıgına Gelirsek Ash Primenin 2.Skillini Basıyoruz Ve Sonra Herhangi Bir Düşmana 4. Skilli Basıyoruz Ve Bizi Bazen [Herzaman Olmuyor] Haritadan Atıyor Ve Boşlukta Aşağı Düşüyoruz Ve Otomatik Olarak Haritaya Bizi Geri Attığında Görünmez Olmasak Bile Düşmanlar Bizi Göremiyor Ve Her Vuruşumuz Sessiz Öldürme Olarak Geçiyor Düzeltirseniz Sevinirim.Bir Konuya Daha Deyineceğim Bu Yeni Dünya Çoğu Kişide Kasıyor Pc Gereksinimlerim Tam Hatta Daha Fazla Ama Kasıyor Oyunda Çoğu Kişiye Sordum Ve Çoğu Evet Yanıtını Verdi Eski Dünyayı Getirebilirseniz Mutlu Olurum Yada Bunu Düzeltin Saygılarımla...

Roughly says

• "Hello, I've found a bug that it sometimes can occur, if we come to the point that how it occurs, If we use Ash Prime's 2nd ability and then use 4th ability on an enemy, it sometimes pushes us out of the map [It may not happen all the time]. It teleports us back to the map and even if we're not invisible, the enemies could not see us and all of our hits counts as stealth attack If you fix this I'll be really happy. One more thing, this new Earth tileset drops down FPS on most users my PC requirements fulfill the game and it even surpasses it but it's laggy and I asked this to many players and they said the same If you can bring the old Earth or fix this issue I'll be more than happy"

Topic will be moved to the proper Turkish sub-forum