Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there be a login milestone cap?

Just now, (Xbox One)The Neko Otaku said:

But i wonder if there will be no more big rewards at the 50 day intervals to look forward at a certain point

Who really cares, free is free, consdier with weapons you get a free weapon slot.

It's basicly gifted palitn even if it not much, free is free, evne in a videgame you sohuld vlaue the small things you know and reflect that on real life maybe as well.

If it is worth it is your cohice, no one forces you to keep log in, but guess what some people log in without carrying about the rewards and just *GASP* play for palying a game and have fun with it and get the login automaticly anyway, who cares if oyu have something sooner or later aslong oyu enjoy the game, itsa free bonus, nothing more.

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)The Neko Otaku said:

But i wonder if there will be no more big rewards at the 50 day intervals to look forward at a certain point

You get something every 50 day... Orokin Reactor/Kata, sigils, weapons, mods... of course there will be more.

Azima is fun gun (secondary), Zenistar after I got mine is my absolute main melee weapon and I love it, Zenith is another fun gun (what I heard, I don't have it yet), maybe not overpowered but viable, Primed Fury is amazing boost for my melee including Zenistar I use everyday as weapon of my choice to slice enemies, Primed Vigor is a thing for some frames... so, don't worry, you won't be unsatisfied.

Edited by THeMooN85

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)The Neko Otaku said:

I wonder if the later rewards will be good enough to justify the amount of logins required to get them

It is stuff you can only get by playing the game (or at least logging in) for several hundred days. Stuff that's therefor incredibly rare. The bragging rights alone that come with that should be more than enough even if the stats on the weapons are only upper mid-tier and not godly.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Probably not, maybe a recycle? There was this newbie that saw my zenistar and asked a lot about it then got dumbstruck when i said it's a login reward for the 300th day, i can't imagine how people from a "newb" pov will see a 1000 day exclusive weapon. Like, i want a weapon that i can't buy, trade, or build, but it'll take me a year or more

I can see the daily system getting a bit of a renovation in time.  Sure, a two year reward might be totally worth it when it releases, but tell that to the newbie that logs in for the first time at year five.  That two year reward will probably look like junk by then unless it's one of those freak overpowered items.

Thinking things will be moved to a hybrid token/daily system.  Like, we get the daily login every day, plus a token, and we buy items with those tokens, only some are locked behind a time wall of say one year, then a player unlocks those rewards for purchase.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

given that it's a way of putting stuff in the game without really worrying about updates, I'd say this system will go on pretty much infinitely. besides, the Azima family needs a Shotgun, a Sniper, a Bow and a Launcher; dunno about you but I definitely want those!

Oh god

GOD ! 

Unfortunately we will probably get archwing rewards first

i dont think it will cap because , this is a way of separating activate players from casual players. The more activate you are the better rewards you will get in the game. Im sure they will be plenty weapons along the way, but i surely feel sorry for new players that will want a weapon that took at least like 3 years to get.... 

10 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Who really cares, free is free, consdier with weapons you get a free weapon slot.

It's basicly gifted palitn even if it not much, free is free, evne in a videgame you sohuld vlaue the small things you know and reflect that on real life maybe as well.

If it is worth it is your cohice, no one forces you to keep log in, but guess what some people log in without carrying about the rewards and just *GASP* play for palying a game and have fun with it and get the login automaticly anyway, who cares if oyu have something sooner or later aslong oyu enjoy the game, itsa free bonus, nothing more.

I CARE (lol)

He's just wondering if there will ever be a cap. 

Free is free? I want to see you enjoy 50 cryotic and other stuff daily(I'm joking pls don't hit me)

Then again he's wondering about the rewards on every 50 days which will probably never have an end