Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Update Feedback

Zero_4

Seriously I used the warframe mobile app for quite a long time and this suddenly happened. I checked if my password is wrong or not, but that's not the reason of this error. I tried so many ways to login to the app and the same message keeps popping out. I wonder what's wrong with the app? Can anyone explain or help me about this?

Edited by Zero_4

Hello Tenno,

I apologize for the late response. We have been looking into this issue and so far have been unable to reproduce this bug. It would help us greatly if you could provide us with device type, operating system (including version), app version, and a list of steps to reproduce the bug (even if it's just as simple as "start app, press login button, attempt login, failure"). Feel free to include any other information you think may be relevant.

Thank you for your patience.

I remain,
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

I'm using Iphone 5, ios v.8.1.1

warframe app is v.4.2.11

Reproduce steps are just open the app, input email and password, and "Login failed; received an incorrect response from the server" appear.

Hi Jacob,

mine is a Sony Xperia Z5 with Nougat (7.0), my Warframe app is version 4.2.11.1

when i open the app it starts on News screen, i click on the red LOGIN button (bottom right), type my email and pass, the game try to connect (rotating square) and after like 1 second or less it shows "Login failed; received an incorrect response from the server"

On 5/1/2017 at 4:20 PM, [DE]JacobB said:

Hello Tenno,

I apologize for the late response. We have been looking into this issue and so far have been unable to reproduce this bug. It would help us greatly if you could provide us with device type, operating system (including version), app version, and a list of steps to reproduce the bug (even if it's just as simple as "start app, press login button, attempt login, failure"). Feel free to include any other information you think may be relevant.

I remain,
Jacob

My phone is a Huawei Asceng G7-L01, running Android 4.4.4, EMUI version 3.0
I'm using the latest app version.
The steps I follow are opening the app, selecting "Login", writing in my email and password, and then selecting the "LOGIN" button. I then get a "Login failed; could not connect to server" message.
However, I am also receiving authentication emails such as this one:

"Hello Atrensis,

We've received a request to access your Warfame account from a new computer located at (deleted) from (COUNTRY)

To verify this new computer please enter the following code upon logging in

(CODE)"

I've censored the message to hide personal information. instead of (deleted) it shows an IP address, instead of (COUNTRY) it shows my country, and (CODE) is a 5-digit numerical code. So I think the issue is that I need to authenticate my credentials, but the app has no way to do so, so instead it returns a server error.

I hope that can be of use!

On 2017-5-1 at 11:20 AM, [DE]JacobB said:

Hello Tenno,

I remain,
Jacob

Hello, Jacob.

Device: Motorola MAXX

App Version: 4.2.11.1

Start the app, attempt login at desired platform, input e-mail and password.

Strangely enough, the error message is different wether I'm on WiFi or on cell data. The procedure above yields:

On WiFi: Login failed; received an incorrect response from the server

On cell network: Login failed; could not connect to server.

Maybe the difference is related to the cellphone network using NAT I wonder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the app, logged in and everything was working fine. Then some hours later I got a error message, something about multiple people using the same account so I got disconnected. Ever since I would get login failed, tried multiple times.

As a test I disabled wifi and tried again and it worked, I was considered logged in by the app. I logged out, enabled wifi back on and the login error reappeared. Disabled wifi again and managed to connect.

I use a Iphone 5c and the OS is 10.3.2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:13 AM, Nyato108 said:

Having the same problem for a while now,my device is Xperia Z3,Android 6.0.1.

First time having it the error message was "login failed,incorrect response from server" but now it's "login failed, cannot connect to server"

I get this message now as well...would love to actually use the app correctly... :(

• 4 weeks later...

I recently switched to Google Chrome as my default browser and needed to reactivate my logins on various websites. So far, so good.

However, I now count as logged in on the Warframe main site and every aspect of the forums except the central General Discussions forum. I'm logged in on the forum menu, in players helping players, even in specific discussion threads on the General Discussions forum. However on the main General Discussions forum, I am not logged in and if I try to log in I'm told that I'm already logged in. This would just be a minor annoyance by itself, but the General Discussions forum appears to be frozen in time for me, with the top thread saying "last comment 5 minutes ago" while that comment is 18+ hours old. I now can't access anything newer than that. (except though threads being called out for recent activity on the root forums) 

I have tried logging out everywhere and then logging back in through the General Discussions forum, but that just winds up with me in the same situation as before.

Anyone have an idea how I can fix this?