Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Update Feedback

Zero_4

18 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

That is really odd. As someone who almost exclusively uses Google Chrome, I am not having any problems accessing the General Discussions subforum (or any other subforum for that matter). 

Maybe try clearing your browser cookies?

I tried this and it works! Thank you.

Oddly, it left all my standing logins on various sites and remembered passwords intact, just fixing the problem without side effects. Not what I'd expect, but I'll take it!

Looks like they've changed the forum backend (or updated it) to a different one from before. 

Has had an effect on the font type and sizes and some elements of the layouts. 

Not sure I like the current look either because it isn't quite as easy to read etc

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Looks like they've changed the forum backend (or updated it) to a different one from before. 

Has had an effect on the font type and sizes and some elements of the layouts. 

Not sure I like the current look either because it isn't quite as easy to read etc

Also we have a like button and an improved upvote. Fancy as hell.

10 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Which theme do you using? I am using the dark one.

I'm guessing the blue one because I have the same issue.

To be fair though they all seem to have issues here and there.  Dark for example has blurry text in some places (search box is perfect example) because they've got, by the looks of it, drop shadows which don't work with the font being used

20 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Which theme do you using? I am using the dark one.

its on the default one on the dark one you dont have that problem buts seems like it was just fixed now ;) 

Edited by trunks013

9 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

its on the default one on the dark one you dont have that problem buts seems like it was just fixed now ;) 

For me the sentences what you wrote looks almost the same color what is my theme background so I see now a huge blank post. Only with the copy can see what you wrote. Also somehow for me the whole ui looks a mess right now (now on mobile).

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

For me the sentences what you wrote looks almost the same color what is my theme background so I see now a huge blank post. Only with the copy can see what you wrote. Also somehow for me the whole ui looks a mess right now (now on mobile).

Yeah looks like my writing is still black on your black theme so you must hilight it to see it ^.^ 

3 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

For me the forum on mobile is a bit messy. I cant provide screenshot from mobile but when I got home I will check my pc. If still have issues I will sending screenshots.

Not a fan of pressing bunch of button on cellphone at the same time as i can see. I'm not either ^.^ 

im not a fan of giving the forums the "facebook treatment" with multiple reaction. if you want to give us more options to react then add a downvote button.

Or even better, give us the steam review treatment. let us vote if a comment was helpful, not helpful, or funny.

Edited by --Shadow-Stalker--