Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best focus farm place

tedbearr

Currently I'm formaing some gear and grinding focus in preparation for PoE. Right now I am running Hydron on Sedna for XP and focus (I have to say, it gives a lot more xp than Akkad or Bere), but I feel like that there could be an easier way to farm focus.

By far, one of the easiest ways to farm focus, is wait for a day when theres an eximus stronghold survival sortie. Or an eximus exterm, though you wont get nearly as much (Go for stealth multipliers, preferably solo for this since randoms will do the old leroy jenkins charge). Kill everything in your path, and pick up focus orbs when you see em. I've easily gotten the full 100k in one run. Though this was before DE shortened the time needed to stay.

It's boring, but, the best way to farm focus is playing at Bere as Saryn, Banshee or any other good dps . There is also another good option, playing as Equinox and putting to sleep enemies and finishing them with melee moves, but for this you need the school that increases experience from melee kills.. DE as to increase the amount of focus we get from normal missions.