Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons that should be primed sooner rather than later

I would like to list a few weapons that should be primed soon. With Nami Skyla Prime coming out it hurts my soul a bit. Ballistica Prime is fine, but do we really need another dual swords in the game?

Panthera Prime

Attica/Zhuge Prime

Destreza Prime

We need another whip. A Tenno one and subsequently a Prime.

Kestrel Prime (glaive is nice and all, but a genuine golden boomerang would be great)

Prime Kavat Collar

Just to name a few. What about the rest of the community. Anything else you feel should be primed sooner rather than later?

Edited by (XB1)Ivan of Jupiter

23 minutes ago, XionNoctis1 said:

no offense but I feel that most of what you listed is too new to the game to be primed yet. Attica however does have the possibility to be primed sooner rather than later partially because its an older weapon.

Doesn't mean much when Spira Prime was a thing mere months after the Spira released.

Cerata Prime. It might never happen, but damn it a Tenno can dream!

Spoiler

Well if you want to split hairs about it, even though it's categorized as an "infested" weapon, they're typically derived from a particular faction, so it could be argued that some of the weapons in there that aren't or haven't yet have a vanilla(?) variant could receive a Prime variant. Especially if any in their description mentions Tenno design/manufactured/etc then I'm sure they could play around with the idea knowing DE. Mire Prime anyone?

But anyway, in the Cerata's case, it does heavily imply that before the infestation exposure it was a Tenno-made/inspired glaive.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ivan of Jupiter said:

Doesn't mean much when Spira Prime was a thing mere months after the Spira released.

As Miser_able said its mostly because of China Warframe, and even then, when it was first leaked people thought that it was Kunai Prime instead of Spira. My original statement was just an opinion. I wasn't trying to dash your hopes I was just inserting an opinion. I do agree with you though those weapons would be pretty good primed and so many others would be too. I await the day we get strun, magnus/akmagnus, akvasto, bolto/akbolto, maybe furis/akfuris, lacera, magistar and the tonbo. those are weapons I would personally like to see primed or think might benefit from getting primed. maybe the karyst too

55 minutes ago, XionNoctis1 said:

As Miser_able said its mostly because of China Warframe, and even then, when it was first leaked people thought that it was Kunai Prime instead of Spira. My original statement was just an opinion. I wasn't trying to dash your hopes I was just inserting an opinion. I do agree with you though those weapons would be pretty good primed and so many others would be too. I await the day we get strun, magnus/akmagnus, akvasto, bolto/akbolto, maybe furis/akfuris, lacera, magistar and the tonbo. those are weapons I would personally like to see primed or think might benefit from getting primed. maybe the karyst too

Completely forgot about the Lacera! A primed one of those would be neat. Personally I'm rooting for a Panthera Prime, or what the Miter was when it was simply a tool the Orokin gave the Grineer. Something about a golden sawblade of death make me excited. I mean makes my Tenno excited... yeah... my mass nurdering 12 year old. Yup.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a strun prime yet.  Strun being one of the oldest weapons in the game.

And what about the venerable bolto/akbolto?

And there's the furis/afuris, too!

Jaw sword, pangolin sword, ceramic dagger, dark dagger/sword, heat dagger/sword, gram, dual heat sword, plasma sword, and dual zoren are also on the list for old weapons.

Then there's also the ether series of melee weapons.