Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex Secret Nerf ???

Alpha_Virus

Qoting myself from another simliar thread, wow, those dragon keys lately. Check your arsenal before making false assumptions, becasue it insults DE basicly, while in relaity those people are stupid. (not directed at OP) But please use your brains.

Just now, Marine027 said:

Loving this "ragh game is bugged and i not checked if i had a dragon key equipped, but DE is stupid" threads. (overdramatizing included not directed at the OP now)

14 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Qoting myself from another simliar thread, wow, those dragon keys lately. Check your arsenal before making false assumptions, becasue it insults DE basicly, while in relaity those people are stupid. (not directed at OP) But please use your brains.

I would not so much see it as an insult (well, depending on how the post is written,but let's assume we're decent human beings here ;) ) but as an indication that the game needs to tell you in a more visible way that you are under effect of such a key. As it is now, I find it far too easy to forget you had one in your gear and ending up with one in a regular mission is a bit annoying. For me it would be perfect if you'd select it like a void relic when starting a derelict mission, as it only works there anyways ;)

3 minutes ago, W3zeer said:

For me it would be perfect if you'd select it like a void relic when starting a derelict mission, as it only works there anyways ;)

Some people like to use a Decaying Dragon Key (-Shields) on their Rage builds, though.

Plus there's the whole thing with Riven unlock requirements.

9 minutes ago, W3zeer said:

I would not so much see it as an insult (well, depending on how the post is written,but let's assume we're decent human beings here ;) ) but as an indication that the game needs to tell you in a more visible way that you are under effect of such a key. As it is now, I find it far too easy to forget you had one in your gear and ending up with one in a regular mission is a bit annoying. For me it would be perfect if you'd select it like a void relic when starting a derelict mission, as it only works there anyways ;)

Well there is the red debuff symbol i nthe right top corner in missions, also in gorups it shows under your name also.

It could be more ovisous of course i agree but i find it simply stupid to blame DE firslty basicly before checking in before.

As always thebug sits infront of the game, no one is perfect of course and such can happen.

18 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Plus there's the whole thing with Riven unlock requirements.

Don't tell anyone about my secret plan to get rid of the hobbled Key challenges, I hate being that slow ;). No I'm aware of those things so I wouldn't be opposed of ppl still being able to equip the keys. The popup solution would also be imperfect for random groups as you can be sure that one guy will not take the key he was assigned to have :D. There are various better ways in order to adress this and I'm pretty sure when DE have more time on their hands they're going to do this. What we have now is just a minor confusion that pops up every now and then but nothing gamebreaking.

And @Marine027 : I don't mean to defend the guys that really are insulting in the way they write their posts, I'm just trying to understand both sides here. And the fact that these posts occur quite frequently indicates that there's something not working perfectly. Sure, the one making the mistake is the player but if the game makes your debuffs more visible you'll be much less likley to do so. Would be a win-win ;)

19 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

i find it simply stupid to blame DE firslty basicly before checking in before.

Not everyone who goes "is this a bug?" does so with the implication of
"oh look, here's another thing DE screwed up, eff those idiots" or whatever you're reading into those topics.

There are people like that, sure, but sometimes someone just missed a more-or-less obvious thing, and needs help.

19 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Well there is the red debuff symbol i nthe right top corner in missions, also in gorups it shows under your name also.

Yeah, but that symbol only appears when you are already in a mission, i.e. too late :P

Similarly, that Squad info is only there on the Escape menu,
or if you manually open that tab in Navigation which (I'd think) nobody does before every mission
(assuming you even have the chance and don't get Client-sucked into a mission right away).