Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro uses default controls

Drejzer

I noticed that whenever i try to bullet jump, my frame would continue to crouch/slide after performing the jump. At first I thought that I forgot to change my controls (that was the case) so I changed them, but, alas, my Frame still behaves as if I were using default controls (almost, I can't use neither default "hold to crouch" nor my "hold to crouch" ([v] in my case).
When I launched Tutorial for Lunaro i noticed that even though the prompts used my settings for "use" [F], I had to press the default one [x].
This issue only appears in Lunaro (and I must say that I believe it lowers my enjoyment of this gametype).

similar issue, i use "Ctrl" for "toggle crouch" and i can not crouch at all while playing lunaro. when i set "Hold to crouch" to "Ctrl" it works for some reason.

i can only crouch when i press V, im guessing thats the default for toggle.

(FunFact: i have to bind both (toggle and hold) or it wont let me exit the menu for some odd reason, but thats a different issue)

Yes, this is an issue for me too. I've actually gone to try Lunaro in practice multiple times since I started playing Warframe and got so frustrated with my controls no being right that I quit. I played an actual game today and kept messing up because of the controls being set to default controls.

This has been this way for quite a while. The first time I went into Lunaro Practice was months and months ago. And it's still a problem? :facepalm:

23 hours ago, battlehotdog said:

(FunFact: i have to bind both (toggle and hold) or it wont let me exit the menu for some odd reason, but thats a different issue)

Yeah, I don't get that. Most games I play end I end up using Ctrl for crouch and then Hold Ctrl for toggle crouch. So it's a bit annoying to have to set a random key for toggle crouch before I can save the settings.