Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is there no sentinel Tennogen?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Personally one for my Wyrm would be nice, I'm just not entirely sure how to contact DE on the matter of letting us have sentinel tennogen and giving us the models for such.

Oh I agree with you there

1 minute ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Thinks, maybe the site has a messaging system for them? uhhh i'll check, if not there insta? or facebook? ooorrrr Twitter?

Maybe they have some other sources I know only some of them have twitter but they also following some media sources. You can ask a moderator here or ask some of the admins here what they think about the idea. I am also would like sentinel tennogen skins but I am waiting much longer for their weaponry. These little guys not given so much love and they need a bit more weapon and more effective arsenal.

Just now, Sziklamester said:

Maybe they have some other sources I know only some of them have twitter but they also following some media sources. You can ask a moderator here or ask some of the admins here what they think about the idea. I am also would like sentinel tennogen skins but I am waiting much longer for their weaponry. These little guys not given so much love and they need a bit more weapon and more effective arsenal.

I think the sentinel weapons are actually decent if you feel like putting time into them the bigger problem is they have no aim they always fire at the same spot. For instance heavy gunners it always aims right about the crotch for laser rifle. no taking into account, whether there was some kind of knockdown like a blast proc or they've been rag-dolled nor does it take into account lift ups like zenurik or vauban's ability also when the precept says first target it means first target no if, and, or but's about it i've it switch target then have to reset itself because of it mid-fire pattern lack of piroity also jumping instantly throws off firing bringing it to a deadhalt. They lack a smart AI and i feel that coupled with not wanting doubes of there mods for it throws people away from them

2 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

I think the sentinel weapons are actually decent if you feel like putting time into them the bigger problem is they have no aim they always fire at the same spot. For instance heavy gunners it always aims right about the crotch for laser rifle. no taking into account, whether there was some kind of knockdown like a blast proc or they've been rag-dolled nor does it take into account lift ups like zenurik or vauban's ability also when the precept says first target it means first target no if, and, or but's about it i've it switch target then have to reset itself because of it mid-fire pattern lack of piroity also jumping instantly throws off firing bringing it to a deadhalt. They lack a smart AI and i feel that coupled with not wanting doubes of there mods for it throws people away from them

True but the variety in weapons is still bad. I can mod them all to be useful but that is just not fun to use one weapon on them and I can only decide not equip it. I agree with the same spot because they and all companions have bad AI so they cannot follow the commands well actually we have no commands at all. Also if you check this there is no sentinel still which have benefit from the steel fiber (sentinel variant) and there are only 50 armored sentinels except maybe 1-2 but the rest is no have benefit from it.

They needs also new mods for use and needs new weapons as warframes have new arsenal in every new update. Simply we need more variation and more skin option too if they not add so often new sentinels to the game. I have also few sentinel ideas what can be made but DE not focusing on them currently and their working pattern is already a mess.

8 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

True but the variety in weapons is still bad. I can mod them all to be useful but that is just not fun to use one weapon on them and I can only decide not equip it. I agree with the same spot because they and all companions have bad AI so they cannot follow the commands well actually we have no commands at all. Also if you check this there is no sentinel still which have benefit from the steel fiber (sentinel variant) and there are only 50 armored sentinels except maybe 1-2 but the rest is no have benefit from it.

They needs also new mods for use and needs new weapons as warframes have new arsenal in every new update. Simply we need more variation and more skin option too if they not add so often new sentinels to the game. I have also few sentinel ideas what can be made but DE not focusing on them currently and their working pattern is already a mess.

Wait? they have a working pattern? since when? but no seriously i think they need to work on making what we actually have viable first and giving them a smart AI would do quite nicely for that especially if they didn't make us half to use a slot for an attack precept. Once they have that under wraps and people maybe hear about it and give it a shot they may start leaning towards sentenils a bit more than kubrows (which also could use some love) or kavats then take the time to start adding more variety once they have Everything's base Ai under control.

Edited by (PS4)purpleskullgamin