[DE]Megan

XB1 Chains of Harrow Remaster Build

Just now, (Xbox One)dippy do da666 said:

What I'm understanding from the data cut is that when the Harrow update drops the game will automatically redownload the whole game? Can someone please verify this for me?

If u have ur console set to do background updates, yes.

Just now, (Xbox One)dippy do da666 said:

Thank you for making it slightly more clear.

If u need help finding ur settings for updates, how to change them, etc. Feel free to message me and i can help in more detail

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ashes of suvius said:

If u need help finding ur settings for updates, how to change them, etc. Feel free to message me and i can help in more detail

I've got that all set up don't worry, thank you for the offer but I'm sure that other people might need your help.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

No, when the Update launches it will re-download as intended. There is no need to delete Warframe.

So does this mean that we're getting Harrow today ? Or not ? Because that's totally not clear .

w8, what about the solar rails???? i've been praying that they come back!!!!!!! PLS DON'T SHATTER MAH DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. will we keep our game progress after the redownload?)

Could we get a little more clarification on what's going to happen? Will the re-download simply be deleting unused data and moving the other data around or is it going to wipe the entire old build and download the new build in its place?

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)GS BAWSE GRANDE said:

Thanks Megan take the rest of the week off

WTF are you talking about ?! There is no explanation what so ever !
Are we getting the Chains of Harrow today or not? What do we need to do exactly ? That's barely explained !

Just now, (Xbox One)BlackDragon1032 said:

WTF are you talking about ?! There is no explanation what so ever !
Are we getting the Chains of Harrow today or not? What do we need to do exactly ? That's barely explained !

Dude, clam down lol. They sent the update to cert. It didn't pass cert yet.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)NastyAllOver said:

Dude, clam down lol. They sent the update to cert. It didn't pass cert yet.

Yeah but their said 2 min ago this

So does this mean that we're getting it today or not? I mean this bad communication from DE's side

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BlackDragon1032 said:

Yeah but their said 2 min ago this

So does this mean that we're getting it today or not? I mean this bad communication from DE's side

the info is on the first page of this thread

Follow the green marker to extract...........................

• Upvote 1

Megan senpai no! I have a 6Mb/s download and .50Mb/s upload speed. I can get 1GB of data downloaded a hour on good day. This update will take at least a full 24 hours. 😖

Please senpai tell me this is a late April fool's joke.

• Upvote 1

I am hoping some loading isues will be fixed finally in this console update, as well as some control issues in the game for warframe - to - tenno mechanics

first off, when loading in a game me and ... probably a small percentage of people have noticed slower / longer loading times upon entering dojos, going into missions and entering relays. I believe I started seeing this around between the release of octavia's anthem and the release of the Mag and rhino relics ( the ... sorry but whatever their nickname'd release i forgot, sorry again ) around then the slowing started to occur in a common place ammount. Now then I do not know if this is just lag from multiple players farming relics and more ppl simply slowing down the servers here and there or if this is an actual issue, but it's something that I wanted to bring up incase of anything.

Another thing that's more than a personal 2 cents rant ... please fix switching from tenno and warframe already in a mission, as soon as i go back to my warframe if i jump out as my tenno form, all of my controls get locked up and i can only use my abilities; my buttons become locked off and b just becomes whatever ability i have switched to. Switching  or transferring back into tenno form then back to warframe form fixes it for the rest of the mission but every game it's without fail going to happen as an issue. I know this isnt really the place to mention this but just wanted to mention before the console update comes out. Some time in the future if these can be looked into- really the second thing that REALLY needs to be adressed soon ;w; ,  the other thing is just speculation over a report of something wrong.

~ Sincerely, Esper sparks96 

p.s. really looking forward to the update, hopefully i can do the whole thing uninterupted,

being that sharing a console with 2 other people means time sharing ;w;

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Raincloud802 said:

so why we have to redownload the game again?

we won't have to redownload it as if you have your console to do background updates then will do so. Game will dump all the uneeded stuff an download the newstuff

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Krimson Klaww said:

w8, what about the solar rails???? i've been praying that they come back!!!!!!! PLS DON'T SHATTER MAH DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. will we keep our game progress after the redownload?)

your game will not lose any progress at all as it saved onto xbox cloud so if you uninstall a game that has saves you will just download the saves long as it your account